is it realistic to make money on computer games?

1.Saimon1232 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:30 am

is it realistic to make money on computer games? I will be grateful for your advice

2.Filipov » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:16 pm

in the modern world, it is best to make money on computer games. you don't need to waste your money and take risks for it. I advise you to sell csgo skins and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by your income. I have been earning this way for over a year now and I am sure that this way of earning will make me a rich person in a short period of time
Last edited by Filipov on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3.fikag30271@hapremx.com » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:07 am

It is also noteworthy that the computer game is increasingly becoming a central element of learning. Large-scale research in the mid-2000s proved that multiplayer online games are an effective simulator for training people management skills.

4.Mmaxlovsk » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:07 am

Do you mean to become a tester or developer of online games? Or do you want to start making money on online games now? If you want to try to get some extra money through online games now, then you can try cash games. I know that pgslot, for example, has a lot of cool bonuses for new players and regular players. I think you could try this. Their blog site has many helpful slots articles.
Sort by

« Off Topic Discussion