Is player-to-player trade possible here in AOWD?

1.bLuEiCE » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:15 pm

AOWD is a totally different role-playing game, it also doesn't have the "Trade for/to all players" function in the game.

Not only that the chance to get a gold weapon is slim unless you pay gold, the game also does not have an "Open-trade to all players", which kind of hard for all the players especially the beginners and the low level.
IcEaZuRe

2.SoulVegence » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:08 am

bLuEiCE wrote:AOWD is a totally different role-playing game, it also doesn't have the "Trade for/to all players" function in the game.

Not only that the chance to get a gold weapon is slim unless you pay gold, the game also does not have an "Open-trade to all players", which kind of hard for all the players especially the beginners and the low level.

Open trade is not available for this game and hopefully they will not put it some time in future. For me personally I think its good not to put open trade here. Because chance is high level players will abuse this and the game economy would rise, like every item will be very pricey until such time that it will ruin the game. This theory of mine is based on other online games I played that have open traded systems.

- IGN: ALPHA
- SERVER: SEA S14
Sort by

« Off Topic Discussion