Stock Investing for Noobs

1.Xiander » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:40 pm

When I try new things, I likie to jump in head first and just throw yself in as deep as possible. As far as I'm concerned, the real world is the best classroom a student could possibly hope for. I recently decided to jump into stock trading and see what I could do. So far I have bought 3 different stocks (LBAS, TPAC and QTWWD) and I'll recently be purchasing CRWG.

I was hoping this thread would be a good place for the experienced traders in here to give the rest of us tips on things like: What to look for in a company, best places to get up to date news on the market and specific companies and other such things.

So far the only places I look for news are my iPhone apps (The standard stock app, CNBC Real Time app and the Bloomberg app). Where else is there? I've been looking oline for all of this info but honestly, I don't even know where to start.

I think a lot of us could get some serious benefit from the wisdom that some of you have gained over the years.

2.Scinetic » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:23 pm

I check a lot of news from various websites, including a trading platform that I use daily (check out this instaforex review for that).
They publish lots of commercial news, so I think that sure can help.

3.Badger » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:30 pm

I think it is better to invest in technologies and startups of some applications. These projects have potential. One thing you need to do is figure it out, but the profit is worth it. Now I'm thinking about opening my own project https://spdload.com/blog/11-benefits-of-electronic-health-records/ . I read a lot of articles and blogs and I think I'm ready for this.

4.pukaka » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:25 am

Thanks for your helpful information. I have been struggling to find many questions about this issue. I will follow you! temple run 3
Sort by

« Guild Corner