Cannot get to login

1.Sazhori » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:57 am

I updated the game, now it wont get past the splash screen of all the schools on one image, as nice as it is, its not loading, its just stuck there now. I cant even get to the select server screen either.

Is there a fix coming ?

2.elizabetholsen210@gmail.com » Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 am

There are many issues at this time are unable to send receive a sign in or out. I think you need to restart the game and then login maybe it could start working. Also, update this post on the webmaster of game’s site. Online Essay Help

3.sharlynharville » Wed May 16, 2018 11:32 am

hi im searching for any experience recreations on the ipod touch im anticipating getting one and need to realize what great amusements are out there particularly top to bottom diversions enterprise or rpgs I don't like those get and Do My Essay For Me go recreations that resemble mobile phone recreations I think NOVA is the main experience amusement ive seen up until now

4.Deanna Williams » Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 am

A sword is a bladed weapon planned for cutting or pushing that is longer than a blade or knife. The exact meaning of the term fluctuates with the chronicled age or the geological area underthought. A sword comprises a long sharp edge appended to a handle. Bane Brown Coat

5.NazAi10 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:13 pm

I updated today, cant login with my facebook id. I got invali key hash error
Sort by

« Bug Reports