Devils Palm skillset way too nerfed

1.A1001010110 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:37 am

There's 2 skills that i want to point out.

First being, the normal attack..
It is cool and all with the long range but, as you know, every skill has auto close in which makes it pretty useless.. even though this is not the main point.
Main point being; it can only attack 1 target!!!
Every other skillsets normal attack ingame, be it jade-gold-silver-or bronze doesn't have this. If you nerfed the cone attack for the measly extra attack range then this is completely ridiculous as the range dont do Anything. Not only does your opponents skill auto close in on you, even Devil Palm's own normal attack makes you close in on the opponent.....

2nd point is the Feint.
4second cooldown???
Even dragon claw, taichi fist, feral staff still only have 0.5seconds cooldown! Is DP better than them?
How do you expect us to use the maim game battle mechanics of Parry-Overt-Feint when we can't use the feint for 4 whole seconds??
I remember when age of wulim came out, the biggest wow factor Snail marketed was the POF system. How can we use this set in battle when 1 of the 3 main ways to fight is effectively offlimits most of the time?? And for what? A small buff to damage when the whole set is underpowered in damage compared to any other set already? Yes, I realise the buff apply to other users attacking too but so is mthua feint and etcetc.

So whats good about this set? How are we supposed to use this set besides in mthua55 standing there only to heal and clear stun..? The 1second stun when using heal is laughable as the stun already wears off before you finish using the comboskill of heal.
---------------------------

Possible ways to balance this set for Normal use again:

1. Normal attack. Make the target area cone/180 like Any other normal attack skill ingame. The large range is just a bad gimmick and targeted attack makes it worse when our focus automatically shifts target, like when someone click on us or attack.

2. Reduce the cooldown to 0.5s like Any other feint skill ingame. The damage buff is Not any better than other buffs such that it warrant a 4second cooldown. You already made it single target and making us have to uppgrade its rank to get "spurting" nearby enemies when Any other feint has this in their skill already.

Feel free to comment. The more people care the easier change will be made.

2.wushuking » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:36 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thanks for your contact and your suggestion, we will record your suggestion to up team as a reference. Any other questions you could ask us freely.

Best regards
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Right there with you on this one.
I haven't played with Devils Palm much yet, and above explains why.

It has it's uses for large battles. (5v5s and guild wars), but 2 weeks in and Guild Wars are already lacking that competitive edge, and 1v1 is just so much simpler than 5v5 most of the time.

It's one of those sets that I don't think anyone will mind if it is altered a little to make it better. You won't receive any fallout from making this skill stronger.
It is supposed to be a support set, but even as a support set it should be able to pack a little bit of a punch.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

4.YangLam » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 am

What a pity! This skillset has very beautiful effects graphics. I wish it's more strong and become default Skill set for Shaolin, very cool, very nice.

5.fungsoi » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 pm

or Just change Shaolin Default skill to Lotus Palm coz Shaolin totally suck...

6.Munna123 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 am

Get over here and know how to install the roblox game in free of cost. This is an awesome post for the user of roblox game.
https://freerobuxplace.xyz/
Sort by

« Bug Reports