Limit Time Sale

1.SilentNight » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:05 pm

"Limited time sale" keep popup no matter what you do. Even if you check "don't notice again" it keep appearing. This is annoying because everytime I am battling it popup and i die. Please fix this issue.

2.LUFFY1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 am

Greetings,

Dear friend, thank you for your contacting. We have recorded your issue and submitted this to our relevant department, they will test on this. If you have any other quetion, you can send an email to us, this is our email address:supportusa@snailgame.net.

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.
Best regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.DiepLienTu » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:52 am

I have same problem

4.kariminator » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 am

Hi.
Please, please, Fix this Bug, I play this game for two months now, and I have always known this bug, at the beginning I did not pay much attention because I play a few minutes, now I can play for several hours by day and this bug is really annoying, every 5 minutes I have this pop-up that appears and ruin me the pleasure of playing, imagine the number of times I have to close the damn pop-up :x over an hour or two hours of play.
I often left the game for that reason because it made me lose some battle because once this pop-up open, we have more no control over the game.
This game is very cool to play and very addictive but this pop-up bug ruin the fun of playing and gives me not too want to spend several hours on this game with this bug.
I'm sure many of us have this bug, but we have very little to report.
Hoping you will do something and thanking you in advance.
I'm on android and tablet.

Sorry for my bad English.
Sort by

« Bug Reports