WUlin PVP bug

1.ultankr » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:44 am

people can kill you as you enter wulin and when you enter wulin fight your dead and lose a turn as you cant do anything or even start the fight.can we get a pvp safe zone for this area.

2.wushuking » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:22 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thanks for your contact. Could you please tell us it's Wulin Arena or Sky Arena? Also we suggest you make sure your internet is smooth. We will record your question then to up team to have a check. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.Arakan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello Team,

I can no longer fight in the Wulin Arena since the merge of servers. I do not see my opponents. It always says after a fight I have to leave the fight. I have already left the fight already.and can not participate in adv or trial if I was before in the Wulinarena I must then log out and log in again.

Furthermore, I can not see the examination with all members and in the friend list, I can bless all those who are not married.

I also do not see the headmaster (currently My Daddy is the head of us at Tang) and his chosen. I can not bless anyone who is standing on the podium. Because I can see no one there.

In addition, I can not use the stored jade treasure.

Name: Aragami
Server: US-S 9
Game: Age Of Wushu Dynasty for Android

Here is my Videolink

https://youtu.be/qzUNIxxLrnw
Sort by

« Bug Reports