class balance and new update

1.xardus » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 pm

hello,first of all thx for last 6.0 update its awsome in many things

but...why u hate so much tangman?
ok u added a gold skill to rg,they had just a copper one,of course its a copper that has stun,root,heavy rage,40% bonus dmg,all of this its aoe they deserve a gold skill im agree,and got a nerf on that 100% dmg bonus

u also added a tang jade skill !! when i saw it i was so excited!!
this excitement stopped when i saw what needed to have scrolls...only at dragon inn HELL,that means buy every day 2 tokens using 100 desert tickets...that means u have just 2 chanches to get it every day,but...need to be at least 1milion power to complete it! so anyone can start to collect it in around 3\4 months not even possible to use gold as for other jades,when all other jade skills are easy accessible at tyrant,school ward boxes ,fw boxes,shop,topup rewards
not only,we still dont have a gold set and u add a jade?
i see wudy with snow sword that can be found almost everywhere in gold and jade chests,ALL peak scroll pack,pawnshop,fw,schoolwar,tyrant (and its not in reward list),new killer chest in adv,endless dungeon
of course we have a silver skill...that silver skill can be found ONLY in mount hua 3xday if lucky adn only if u are lucky enough to find and kill 3 of same class ,if compared to wudy silver skill...well i think no need to compare i can easily get 3\4 mount hua sword just in endless not talking about all other things,i had 400+ scrolls in bag doing nothing after i got it ech 8...in same time i barely have ech 8 divine wind,its not stronger (hua feint has the higher dmg at all)
also divine wind is not in gold shop since update 5.0.5...so how a idiot tang can max his skills? it took me 6 months doin hua every day in the same time i collected enough snow sord (gold skill not silver) to max it and sell others to pawn

and now u add to us a jade skill that its almost impossible to get untill whole server reach a lvl where we can do dragon inn hell? and then start to collect 200 scrolls,are u crazy? im ok in topup gold to buy chests like feral thaichi fist and dragon claw...

now all rg and beggar has copper,silver,gold skills all easier to get than our silver,also have jades that are already out by months and already started to collect theme by far,i dont need theme and already have 50...but i cant use because tang internal raises just dagger,sword and twin dagger,i have to wait to collect magnanimity to have a boos in knukle but its just 1 on 2 so cant face a beggar or an rg,that also share same weapon manuals so half of time ,half safety runes,half blueprints,half smelt stones invested to same result....

ok we all know devs who play like rg and wudy but is it so necessary dont let other play enjoy the game even if want use MONEY to do it?
sure we have betray sistem if not happy about our school ,u can just delete all and keep just beggar wudy and royal guard,so the game is balanced,u continue to add class add skills for those class and completely forget about the firsts ingame like tangman ? emei too has this problem but theyr skills had improvments since game start

PLEASE DONT ASNWER ME WITH COPY\PASTE MESSAGE TO WRITE U AT SUPPORTUSA,I WANT A REAL ANSWER TO EXPLAIN WHY U ACT LIKE THIS

2.Taichi Master » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:37 am

Greetings !

Dear xardus , thank you for your feedback . Currently , each skill only have one skill set , others are all jianghu skill sets . As to the "tang skill" you referred to , please kindly provide us the accurate name . If the skill is too hard to get , we will forward to operation team and ask whether we can make some adjustments or add to shop . As to Divine Wind skill , we will also suggest operation team add the skill fragments to gold shop .

As to school balance issue , we will forward feedbacks of players to relevant departments . They will evaluate each school and will make adjustments if necessary .

Thank you for your support , have a good one .
Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.xardus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Taichi Master wrote:Greetings !

Dear xardus , thank you for your feedback . Currently , each skill only have one skill set , others are all jianghu skill sets . As to the "tang skill" you referred to , please kindly provide us the accurate name . If the skill is too hard to get , we will forward to operation team and ask whether we can make some adjustments or add to shop . As to Divine Wind skill , we will also suggest operation team add the skill fragments to gold shop .

As to school balance issue , we will forward feedbacks of players to relevant departments . They will evaluate each school and will make adjustments if necessary .

Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team

im referring to attack skills never mentioned internals,as tang skills i mean daggers because each class\school use just one weapon because of internal bonuses and weapon manual bonuses,well every except rg and beggar that share same weapon manuals bonuses that allow to spend half to max 2 weapons,complains are expecially for sacred flame jade dagger skill,that is impossible for anyone on server to get (noone on server has minimum power to join dragon gate inn hell) this means that any tang need to max all knucke jade skills just to reach power to join and complete dragon gate substantially being not a tang and use knukles, difference in chanche to get all other ATTACK skills,for example even after update snow sord (gold skill wudang) its far easier to farm to divine wind (silver attack tang) and theres still no gold skill for dagger before add a jade one that its not possible to obtain,now all jades are in shop except sacred flame,only way to obtain it its with mount hua rewards but...after 2 weekends its the only jade skill that wasnt on hua(of course its not usefull because its limited to 10 scrolls per year)and other showed up 2 times,only way for all eu server to obtain sacred flame its topup 50k gold to have 20 scrolls
on the other side i see beggars,last added class that alredy have all his jade skills (thaichi fist,dragon claw) added at game launch so everyone had time to start to collect theme and after one year play many unlocked and trained theme a lot expecially because can be found both at tyrants and jade boxes obtained in faction war school war and jade scroll pack in peakcock villa,as u can see tangman school its abandoned both by devs and players too,all are joining rg or beggar because are far stronger and far developed,as first class with wudang emei and shao they should be the first developed instead to add betray to let us topup 5k gold to use it,emei got improvments in last update and are much stronger than before with same skills,rg has been nerfed but still overpowered in dps

talking about internals theres no problem,each weapon type has 1 jade that improve it,but always that hidden weapon\gloves shared its another strong point to dual weapon for beggar and rg

another problem on tang and his attack\internal skills (with his i mean all internals that raises dagger dmg) cant activate more than one mental even with 5mental internal skill without sacrify one attack skill,that means use just 1 skill to attack and on secondary cant be effective because lack of +30% dmg provided by internal skills,for example shaolin can activate 3 mentals without sacrify dmg bonuses because all staff internals are shared on many mentals,if we want use an advanced internal like purple air we cant use a secondary dagger skill ,of course activating only that

4.xardus » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:18 am

a little update to internal skills problems,was too late yesterday and forget to mention

internal gold skills has terrible difference in drop rate too just like snow sword and drunken fist compared to ALL other gold internals (except 5 mentals that is impossible to get lol)
we can compare Sunset skill to chaotich origins,both are gold and both upgrades 2 weapons dmg\dmg redux,the difference here is just like others things i mentioned before in favour fo wudang,sunset can be found in large quantities everywhere,ALL scrolls pack in peacock villa easy\hard\hell ,nightsadow easy hard hell,endless dungeon ,pawnshop,dragon gate easy\hard\hell and MOST IMPORTANT u can buy it with adventure points at adv shop
chaotich origins can be found only at Pawnshop,Endless and tyrant

just to give u numbers,just after reset doing all adv i got 10 scroll boxes (dont remember exactly name but its the only scroll pack u can find in adv) inside found 5 sunset 3 snow sword 2 drunken fist,this happens EVERY DAY SINCE SERVER LAUNCH,i always sold sunset at pawn because dont need it and in just 2 weeks after update i collected theme for new Grand master path...well in 2 weeks it reached same level of chaotich origins raised for 6 months i play

as said before wudy and beggar and shao are far far advantaged in grow skills,not only attacks skills but also internals,sunset its for wudy and shaolin (blade and staff bonus dmg) chaotich its for emei and tang,and both emei and tang already have the most difficult to grow skills like i said before,divine wind and immortal touch was quiet impossible to grow at same speed as for all wudang and beggar skills and they are just silver skills not gold,seems al gold attack skilss of wudang\beggar are much much easier to find for free just doing adv and tang\emei silver attack skills must be bought at gold shop or its not possible to grow as same speed

its like this since game launch so i must think its done with intention,only explanation i can find its that devs play wudang and dont like emei and tangman,its not possible they dont see this big unbalancing between classes that are out by 2 years and never done anything
i like tangman and dont like all other classes,its alredy empty because all other tang betrayed to rg (to do first reward at tyrants) and beggar (because have all skills from copper to jade both in attack and internals)

a little edit that its more a consideration : without a gold skill we can do very few against wudy rg shao and beggar because we dont have heavy rage,we just have light rage that its automatically obtained in pvp,that means only our strong point (fast stun) its unusefull and cant win any forbidden fight

i was so excited about new update but i see ALL classes got improvments exept tang,emei got improvments in skills,wudang seems faster than before and just need to stun 1 time and spam feint to kill an opponent of same power has heals and energy replenish and stun and easy throw up that allow to keep opponent idle for 9\10 feint attacks all sword skills got many improvements addon and shortnered cooldown,rg has copper attack skill with heavy rage,stun,root,slow and long range aoe +40% dmg bonus,shao heavy rage aoe heals dmg bonus
this prevent tang to do forbidden peak most of time,we can win only with noobs,where is high crit rate and high evade promised in tangman description?also levitating provided by divine wind its less than half duration of any other levitate skill,allowing opponent to use skill even before touch ground,if a wudang or an emey or a beggar levitate opponent they can do approx 9 skills,divine wind can do if lucky 3\4 hits with high risk of parry the 4th
all existings attack skills got many improvments on effects,new or more buff stacks,viper sting and divine wind got nothing,just the revisited parry system that its the same for everyone so no real change to the skills

i think im gonna quit game as many other friends in server,thx snail

5.xardus » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:15 pm

oh i forgot to say it...chaotich origins at pawnshop costs 250xscroll sunset skill cost 25x scroll

6.xardus » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Taichi Master wrote:Greetings !

Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team

20 days and still waiting for an answer, i think u are agree with me that asking precisations for an already clear report its not an answer , right? you also are agree with me that players who dsnt have any report from who create and develope the game in the future are daily less motivated to play right? also agree with me that a not motivated player who invested 10,100,2000 euros will search for another game that gives those infos right?

devs u also should know that im not a kid of 13\15 yo who just beg and cry for not being the top with no work and after write a post is satisfated because he told what he think,im (as many others) a fully grown self employed man who knows if he want to continue to gain money with his own clients\custmers have to proove everyday his professionality (im sorry for bad words english is not my mother language u are lucky) ,on a side i see a wonderfull game full of great ideas,an AWSOME graphic engine that not only provides great effects but also has almost no impact on battery drain ,facebook is more battery eater for example
on the other side i see a company that since april stoppet to post news on HIS OWN FORUM,follow a totally wrong marketing strategy giving subliminals message totally discording on what say in public
if u want an example,u posted a screenshot about desert just before last update in international client,and as many noticed with some edited screens,all chars devs used were royal guards,of course betray was already on in that server,this let me think devs uses royal guards,yes u "nerfed" reducing dmg from +100% to "just" +40%,mantaining heavy rage,stun,silence,AOE,100% aiming,12meters radius...of course its an aoe skill its correct gives an higher range and all aoe skills,now i want u name me just 2 mmo where the strongest aoe class its also the strongest single target one with almost double dps rating of any other,i dont want 10 just 2 ,usually theres class who has best dps in 1vs1,some others are best in pve others in pvp,message u giving? PLEASE GUYS TOPUP 5K GOLD SO U CAN SWITCH TO RG! WE DEVS ALL USING IT WITH WUDANG AND WE DEVELOPE JUST THEME BECAUSE WE LIKE TO PLAY THEME,its not true? i dont care but u should because ur message says that without know (i hope or ur marketing office really need a change of ppl,in my company we do pnl and marketing lessons u can contact me if u want but its not free of course)
while talking about money, im still waiting from MAY an answer to supportusa to know WHY IF IM IN EURO AND PAY WITH EURO 100 DOLLARS ARE 116 EUROS, i know currency exchange its different everyday but...dollar isnt stronger than euro since ...about 5 years? also ingame purcase says "taxes included" so please dont tell me its vat ok? u are passible of law telling that and im pretty sure that google will refund me everything just to dont be involved in that,well i wrote this in may,got answer like "we ask at office and let u know"

for other things i have to say,ur support its very fast in answer even if usually its a copy past answer and always ready to help for what they can do without ask permission,probably who can take some decision its always in holidays (please i want to work in ur company i barely have time to do 2 weeks per year)

as u see (im speaking for eu server) things are changing,noone is topping up ,maybe just 1 or 2 rich kid but probably when their parents will discover it u will loose those players,many high chars stopped to play and some also deleted theme,all schools are empty except rg and beggars (give theme some times and also beggars will switch to rg ) im pretty sure this is happening in all us servers too,u have statistics so watch it,what does it means? all doing same char,who dsnt want to change or dsnt like rg and dont bother to be the stronger but just to develope PAYING the school he choosed 1 year ago to be the best in his role will leave game,many already did,im still searching another i could play but i still believe u are not totally screwed up and will do something (im a dreamer i know)

all this words to say :im not a kid and i pretend an answer,a REAL answer,not answering u are telling to whole servers " we dont care untill u continue to topup,we are finishing to develope aowd 3d and we need u just to cover our programmers monthly pay"
oh i forgot,u should do some adv theres no new player since months all what u see are clones with different account that some bigs use to farm kills in school wars to be in top 10 every time and to selfbless to have higher rewards at end of week

hoping u understand what i want to say and takes US seriously as people who give u money for their fun and not as cows to dry out of milk until is possible,u have statistics im Xardus on EU server,watch how much time i was giving to ur game before opening this post and watch how many im giving now...do this for all and take ur conclusions

7.ameliastone » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:05 pm

undersamples the majority class and generates synthetic samples for the minority class by adjustable percentages. Select these percentages depending on the distribution of your response variable in the training set. Regards: Engineering Dissertation Help
Sort by

« Bug Reports