RG School Mental

1.WeiLong » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:27 am

Can you please fix the RG School Mental.

At present the mental activates as soon as you use Soul Vengence.

For other schools, they are required to have 4 of their skills equipped before the buff is available.

2.Taichi Master » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:52 am

Greetings !

Dear player , thank you for contacting . As to the RG school mental issue , we will forward to tech team to check if it is unbalanced compared with other school mental . If it is unbalanced , we will try our best to correct it .

Thank you for your support , have a good one .
Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.Kayzor23 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:08 pm

These are the special school for some abnormal students who have the disorder in term of writing and speaking though but if you are having the same situation and can not fulfill all those option on the way then you can go on https://essay-writing-services.reviews/grademiners-com-review/ grademiner service of writing and many people joined to do the assignment by professional.
who are well trained and having good amount of experience which can work for like everyone.

4.SeanQuinn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:15 am

Thanks for your helpful sharing. I have read that knowledge very much, it gives me a lot of things.
Play Cool math games run 2 y8 game

5.alanabui » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:14 am

If I had read your article earlier, it would have been different. My ideas will definitely become more complete if you add your comments. It's so wonderful web site
Sort by

« Bug Reports