In game problems

1.Avetna » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Server: EU - S1
Name : Avetna
School: Emei
Lvl : 82
ID : I couldnt find any character id.

Problems for today:
1-I can't do any free pet hunts. Its not showing free period of free times.
2-I can't worship arena bests etc
3-I can't get daily guild raid income
4-I can't do Jianghu Legend quest even i got all 20/20. (In dailies main screen it's showing that i got all avaible but when i get in its own page, it sayin that i dont have any challenge left.)
5-There are no offline ppl to kidnap anywhere ^^

Pls fix these as soon as possible, ty.
Have a good day.

2.LUFFY1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:49 am

[size=120]Greetings,

Dear friend, thanks for your contacting. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our technician has already fixed the issues. Please kindly have a try.

If you have any other question, you can contact us via email. Our email address is :supportusa@snailgame.net.

Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
AOWD Support Team
[/size]
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.kayle1995 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:01 am

This is a very great post and the way you express your all post details that is too good.thanks for sharing with us this useful post..
onlinemarketing

5.NatanielEllison » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:47 am

When I first learned English, I also found it difficult to write a complete sentence. But then, I learned to write through the style of stories, write things daily and ask teachers to help me. I found it very effective basketball legends

life the game

6.DomenicTylor » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:01 am

We give online essay help in Australia. Our writers meet all the requirements of students. They follow each and every instruction given by our customers. Sample assignment is leading plagiarism free assignment help Perth Australia.

7.MarioSimmons » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:07 am

Your post is very attractive. It discusses in detail the issues.
fnaf

8.dianazain442@gmail.com » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Dear snail

my purple cloud weapon cannot upgrade, please fix it

thx..

9.104616818579266501544 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:51 am

I see what you have done here Call Girls Service in Jaipur I like the part where you state you are doing this to give back yet I would expect by the vast majority of the remarks this is working for you as well.

10.104616818579266501544 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:52 am

I have surveyed the majority of the remarks and proposals Jaipur Call Girls Service posted by the guests for this article are very fine,We will screen things for your next article so as it were.
Sort by

« Bug Reports