Studied cruel blade but did not show in learned skills

1.jkuang_03@hotmail.com » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:58 am

Hi. My character Yiyang studied cruel blade but did not showed up in learned skills. I had 50 cruel blade fragments, 30 from limited timed gift pack shop with 1,500 gold (10 for 500 gold each, bought 3 times) and 20 from what I had earned in the game so far. I pressed the study button and continued playing since I also saw on the system announcement said that I (Yiyang) learned the new skill. But when I went back to check, it is not on the learned skills sets. I checked to see if I still had 50 cruel blade fragments but on not learned skills it turned to zero cruel blade fragments. I also went back to timed gift shop. I did bought 3 times because under cruel blade I can purchase 7 instead out of 10 times now. I closed the kindle and opened the game again. However, it is still gone. Please help me. Thank you. US-S18Yanmen Pass line 1. October 29,2017

2.Taichi Master » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:38 am

Greetings !

Dear player , we are sorry for the late reply . As to the skill set lost issue , we checked your skill list , you have already have the cruel blade skill set , we recommend you check again . If the skill set is not on your skill list , we recommend you send screenshot of all learnt skill sets to supportusa@snailgame.net , we will check and help you then .

Thank you for your support , have a good one .
Best regards,
Age of Wushu Dynasty Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.trevorpresler » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Thanks so much for telling us about your situation! It's weird! The only positive things is that you finally received an answer!
Sort by

« Bug Reports