how to change the game language to chinese?i cant find the l

1.angelxkk » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:19 am

how to change the game language to chinese?i cant find the language change in game

2.wushuking » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:09 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thanks for your contact. We are so sorry to tell you that there's no chinese language for you to change and may we will add this part in the next update, you could pay attention to our official website to have a look. Any other question you could ask us freely.

Thanks for your support
Best regards
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.Kristineenson » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:06 am

How to change the game language to chinese?I can't find it because everything for wise essays review is made more informational time period but to learn the Chinese language it difficult but once if you learn you learn you can earn money in high quantity.

4.baizhi » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:15 am

Kristineenson wrote:How to change the game language to chinese?I can't find it because everything for wise essays review is made more informational time period but to learn the Chinese language it difficult but once if you learn you learn you can earn money in high quantity.

Agreed. Learning Chinese language is an option as you suggested. :-)
Chinese Language Learner - Working Hard to Learn the Culture!

5.goalken » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:05 am

I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks basketball legends
Sort by

« Bug Reports