Welcome to the Beta Test Bug Report Forum!

1.WooDang Man » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:30 am

Welcome Beta Testers!

This Forum is designed specifically for the posting of Bug Reports from the Beta Tests for Age of Wushu Dynasty. We’d like feedback from you about problems you encounter in the game so that we can work to make Age of Wushu Dynasty the best game we possibly can!

Examples of Bug Reports include, but are not limited to:

Graphic Errors
    Spelling or Grammer Mistakes in Text
    Unclear / Inaccurate Descriptions
    Unresponsive Functions
    Unexpected Game Crashing
    Any Irregular or Unexpected Problems

Based on your feedback, we’ll work to improve the game, and to thank you for your support, we’re offering rewards for useful and actionable Bug Reports! These rewards will be made available to the original/earliest post based on our judgment. Types of bugs and rewards can be found below:

BUG Importance Contrast and Corresponding Reward

1) Detrimental to Game Play: Taking advantage of bug or vulnerability to gain gold or items, causes the game client to crash abnormally, or the loss of game data leading to game imbalances.
    Rewards: 1000 Gold

2) Hinders Game Play:The quest can’t show or process normally, or activated functions acting inappropriately.
    Reward: 200 Gold

3) Wrong Description or Tips: Any text based error found in our User Interface, Feature Introductions, Function Descriptions, or other Display Errors.
    Reward: 50 Gold

4) Suggestions:According to the importance of the suggestion.
    Reward: 50-1000 Gold

If the bug or vulnerability affect the game process, please offer relevant information, a screenshot when possible, and anything else (including the device version that you use) to help us verify the details and fix the problem as soon as possible.

For crashing or issues with opening the application, you can also contact our team at
SupportUSA@snailgame.net to get further technical assistance on the issue.

Be sure to include your In-game Name in the post. Thanks everyone, and good luck in Jianghu!

2.Alex2323 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:10 am

I cant log in the game is loading but i cant select the server because it says is under maintenance, ios 9.1 user

3.Stellvia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:48 am

I am having the same issue.

4.Catwing1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:04 am

Same here, can't login. And some time hag in opening ads.

5.Exodus00 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Says server is under maintanence

6.Lordzeleus » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Sometimes it loads but most of the time it freezes when the person is running across the scene come on guys please fix it

7.Leximus » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Lordzeleus wrote:Sometimes it loads but most of the time it freezes when the person is running across the scene come on guys please fix it

I am also getting that problem wonder when they will fix it.

8.Exodus00 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Leximus wrote:
Lordzeleus wrote:Sometimes it loads but most of the time it freezes when the person is running across the scene come on guys please fix it

I am also getting that problem wonder when they will fix it.

Mine freezes but if I wait it goes through but says server maintenance

User avatar 9.ayjona » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:40 pm

I have the same loading screen freeze. But when I reinstalled the app, I was able to reach the main screen, where I was told the Test server was undergoing maintenance. So the bug here would be not server inavailability, but the loading screen freeze that prevents us from discovering that the server is currently unavailable :)

EDIT: waiting for a really long time will sometimes get you to the main screen, even when the server is under maintenance.

10.Motoko » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:32 am

Hey, i have a few suggestions to help improve gameplay.

Is it possible to clean up some of the menu descriptions? It is hard to find the team dungeons and other things, because there is just so much content. While i love it, it is confusing and takes a long time to figure out. Maybe make a few more tabs, one for just team based play? Dunno if it exsists.

Also, the pvp combat seems a little wonky. You get rewarded for long chains, and that is nice, but some weapons chain longer and have longer stuns than others. I realise it is still early, but better balance could be afforded there.

Overall i LOVE the game and have ran into little to no issues during the beta. I plan on being a hardcore player. Cant wait for release!
Sort by

« Bug Reports