Welcome to the Beta Test Bug Report Forum!

11.Dweezel » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:11 pm

I had the pleasure of doing closed beta with the computer version (international) and look forward to the same commitment with its mobile version.

A few things Id like to mention off hand that may improve our gaming...

Some color issues ive found that will affect those of us that have color deficiencies (colorblind) Currently the use of the yellow test on paper style menus is difficult to read as is the red text in the world announce bar. Simple fix if we could just darken them a bit. It would alleviate a lot of eyesore for a large number of players including myself.

Now, while I know that pvp is a significant part of the game it may also be a good idea to have any menues we are in automatically close if we are being attacked. Much like the pc version did at the time. With the limited amount of visual space its way to hard to even tell if your the one being attacked depending on which menu you have up.

With the lack of camera turning our field of view is limited to one set direction... Maybe an additional small button above skills could be added for target cycling (have it auto cycle to next closest target to farthest?) This would also help when we need to change our target and they are in a pack of mobs. Almost impossible to touch the desired target at times.

World boss drop allocation... While I understand how the "first hit" rule in theory works, it makes for a very unfair allocation when guilds and teams are being considered. It would be nice to see a better equation to the loot score. Like First hit grants a large percent bonus, most damage scores points based on damage percent, guild and team damage should also be piled together to earn a percent divided by the number of members and so on.... As it is, the guy that gets the first hit can just take it easy not really worrying about total damage output while everyone else does the grunt work. Also the one person winner rule makes teams almost pointless. It would be nice if a team or guild group could each get the top drop if they met the right criteria.

Just a few suggestion so far, dont wanna bombard too much as im sure ill be contributing much more as things progress.

Great work so far and enjoying the game as expected. Keep up the awesome work.

Dweezel - Nacatomi guild general
lvl 38 Wudang
US Beta Server
Nov.24th

12.WooDang Man » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:17 am

Hey guys, thanks for posting all of these! We've made a note of them and will be working on looking into each of these and fixing.

For the sake of managing all the different bug reports, we're locking this topic. For all future bug reports, please post them in this forum as their own thread, with an informative and accurate Title, a detailed description of the bug, and as many screenshots of the problem as you can provide.

Thanks everyone for helping improve the game!

13.TouchMe » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Whenever I enter an area with more than 3 real people not NPC then game start lagging a lot,and sometimes it had me disconnected.
And also most often I get my action repeated.and saw same problem with an other guy too.
And yes their is a request when I used all my challenge limits for a level in story mode it said me to use "10" to play further.
It'll be convenient if you guys can use proper text for what that "10" means,is it 10 gold or 10 vigor.
And that happens with me again in 3-4 different area just don't remember.
And please change the main screen UI it seems too much jumbled up.
And I saw a player yesterday,he said he got 60000 gold and he didn't purchased anything, may be he used some kind of bug,that I don't know.
Hope this post help you a lot. :)

14.Buffer » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:35 pm

When you try to make a character with a space in its name, you get a "tip" saying that "only English words are allowed in character name", which is not very helpful.

Also, sound doesn't seem to be working.

15.901713423283422 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:13 pm

I have a blue screen on launch i just got the game and sad i cant play im useing a samsung phone. I have some screen shots ill add to this please reply and or fix it.
Sort by

« Bug Reports