Can't Log In (Bug Log in)

User avatar 11.Man_Humping_Goat » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:08 pm

dr8_id@yahoo.com wrote:Android also cant login it just stuck on loading screen with nothing happen after update..
But my friend use android also can't login meanwhile my other friend can login using android also..
So whats is actually happen?

This is annoying lol i skip today game..

Please fix asap!

This is a post from the Testing server of the game. The post was made in November and is a bout a completely different issue.

I have noticed that it is taking an exceptionally long time to load the game today. It appears to freeze at the end of the loading screen with the little man running across the bottom.
I've logged in twice so far and had to wait 5 min for it to load each time.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

12.wing123 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:11 am

Steven wrote:I got this problem, please help me out, before I just get the invitation email but no link to download game in TestFlight and then after waiting for 12 hrs I got the link, I downloaded and after that I couldn't log in to the game, it said "server maintenance" while my friends are playing it. It made me feel like u guys don't want me to play it :( it is unfair. I'm using iOS 9.1. Country United States

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry for the inconvenience. To help you solve this issue, could you please provide us some info such as below and send to supportusa@snailgame.net

Device Information
Device:
System Version of Device:
Language:
Connection Status(Wifi or Cellular data) :
Region:
Screenshots of Error:

Once we got these information, we will forward to related development team who will take a better check on this issue and help you solve it. Thank you for your support.

Best Regards
AOW Support Team
Sort by

« Bug Reports