Materials synthesize indicator always active

User avatar 1.Man_Humping_Goat » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Hello,

This is ManHumpingGoat from CA-S1 (If you are still giving out rewards for legitimate bug reports)

For the past 2 weeks, the indicator for the materials tab in your inventory has shown that I have shards ready to be synthesized. I have gone through and attempted to synthesize every item in my materials bag several times over the past 2 weeks, but nothing seems to clear the indicator. Previously the indicator would only appear when my shards were ready to be synthesized, but now it is always there. It has not affected my game play (so far as I know) it is just very annoying not know when I actually have shards to synthesize.

Below is a screenshot of the issue

024.jpg
024.jpg (38.06 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

I will not provide you with another full inventory pic. That took way too long, and nothing has come from it yet.
You will have to take me at my word that there is nothing in my inventory that can be synthesized at this time, and that little red indicator has been there for over 2 weeks.

Anyone else experiencing this issue, please comment. And leave a screenshot if possible.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

2.HolyNight » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:41 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for contacting us. I have saw the screenshot and wow you have got over 100 pieces of many martial arts. So the problem is those pieces of martial arts can be synthesized into books so that you can learn those martial art. And of course if you have learnt them you don't need to do so. That's why the red indicator is always there. :lol:
Hope this can help you my friend and thanks for enjoying the game so much.

Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team
Attachments

QQ图片20160225143742.png
QQ图片20160225143742.png (175.6 KiB) Viewed 1794 times

Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Thank you for the response.

Is there any way of removing this indicator in a future update if you have already learnt the skills?
I have no intention of upgrading these skills yet, and as I've already synthesized them.
it seems redundant to have an indicator telling me I can upgrade the skills in my materials bag, while there is no indicator in the martial arts tab that the skills are ready to be upgraded.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

4.HolyNight » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:18 am

Greetings,

Dear Players. Thank you so much for your replay.
As you can see in the screenshot any parts with enouth number in this material bag can lead to this red indicator. The tag "Ready to synthesis" is the evidence there. It works independent of other tab or system. We have many way to cost these martial arts in game but if you love to collect them for further consideration, it's OK I think. Basically this setting is for those green hands and forgetful guys. :)
Anyway thank you for your support and hope this will not trouble you too much. Please enjoy the game my friend.

Best regards.
AOWD Team
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

User avatar 5.sioncan » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:22 pm

HolyNight it will be awesome if the red indicator doesn't show for the internal/skill sets already learned, beacouse it's useless to synthetize fragments of a skill if you can't study more....i think that's the point of the thread.
Greetings !
Drop a Gear and Disappear

IGN: sioncan
SERVER: EU-S2 Ruined Valley
GUILD: ItaliaSamurai

6.HolyNight » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:08 am

Greetings,

Dear Players. Thank you for your replay.
Hmm... Anyway we will report it to our related team for improvement. Thank you guys and if you find some more problems or awesome ideas please feel free to contact us.
Just enjoy playing! XD

Best regards.
AOWD Support Team
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

7.aru_ydv@hotmail.com » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:47 am

Sort by

« Bug Reports