Can't connect at all!

1.latatero » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:18 pm

It doesn't matter what server I choose, I can't connect. Once it goes to Facebook and comes back, it freezes and even freezes my phone for a while. The upgrade screwed the game.

2.HolyNight » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:31 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for your contact. We advise most people three ways to work it out. First is to keep mobile phone update in stable network. Second is to clean up mobile phone since the update cost much space .And the last is if possible please reinstall the game because the game date may lost during unstable update. You can try these methods and hope they could help.
Thank you for your support. Wish you have a nice one.

Best regards.
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.WandaVFarmer » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:30 pm

It is a big issue and I saw people are looking for the solution. You are good to raise this question for the people who face this issue, but do not know how to get the right answer. From the AssignmentGeek I learn about the best ideas to use for the solution of these problems.

4.Tgupta » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:12 pm

You can now validate any debit card number using our debit card validator online!, All you have to do is enter your debit card number on the text field and check on the validate network issuer logo, Our validator checks Visa, Laser, Maestro Card, InterPayment, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club International, RuPay, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust, Dankort, HSBC Canada etc, also checkout shopify authorize net test mode
Sort by

« Bug Reports