Pawn shop bug

11.Rurumo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:Buddy, click on any item in the game that is a shard.
When it pops up in the description screen that you have shown there the little shard in the top right corner disappears. It's not a bug, and it's not deceptive because even in the first pic you have there, it shows SHARD on the top right of 5 mentals in the pawnshop interface. Right beside where it says you bought it.

The reason it does not say SHARD on the description is because it is a "Five Mental Elements Scroll Fragment". If it were to say shard there you would have "Five Mental Elements Scroll Fragment Shard" meaning you need to collect 50 shards to make one fragment and 50 fragments to get the skill.

Same with every single material that comes in shards.

Nice try though.

ohh my god this kind of people always comment with little flame on it, always ruin everything.

like i said that thing i buy didnt have SHARD description on their picture on right corner when i buy it, it's picture change into SHARD after i buy it.
why i didnt have ss before i buy, i'm not GOD who will know when things like this happens.

Plz read the whole post, not only seeing the picture.

i already explain this many times it pic change after i buy IT!!

my god....plz read n use ur brain plz, if u want to flame go somewhere else plz

User avatar 12.Man_Humping_Goat » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 pm

That was my polite way of saying you either missed the part where it said it was a shard because you clicked on it and looked at the description, instead of purchasing it. Or you are lying and trying to get Snail to refund you pawn tokens. Personally I'm leaning towards you just not seeing it.

I did read everything, and I read everything in the game before clicking on things. Thats why I don't make silly mistakes like this (that's a flame).

As for your claims that the shard displayed as a full item before you purchased it.. you've got no proof. Why post a pic that proves nothing. I'm just trying to help you and other people better understand how the game is played.

If you happen to find a pic of any fragments that do not say shard in the corner in the pawnshop, please report it as a bug.
But if you don't have proof it's like saying I just topped up 4K gold and got nothing. Please give me my gold (and then posting a pic of the screen that says "Confirm Purchase of 4K Gold. Cancel/ Confirm")
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

13.YangLam » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:52 am

It's not bug. But 2500/shard is too expensive. Snail, please fix this skill to Jade for more reasonable :)

14.Rurumo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:That was my polite way of saying you either missed the part where it said it was a shard because you clicked on it and looked at the description, instead of purchasing it. Or you are lying and trying to get Snail to refund you pawn tokens. Personally I'm leaning towards you just not seeing it.

I did read everything, and I read everything in the game before clicking on things. Thats why I don't make silly mistakes like this (that's a flame).

As for your claims that the shard displayed as a full item before you purchased it.. you've got no proof. Why post a pic that proves nothing. I'm just trying to help you and other people better understand how the game is played.

If you happen to find a pic of any fragments that do not say shard in the corner in the pawnshop, please report it as a bug.
But if you don't have proof it's like saying I just topped up 4K gold and got nothing. Please give me my gold (and then posting a pic of the screen that says "Confirm Purchase of 4K Gold. Cancel/ Confirm")

again..... gee....

"I did read everything, and I read everything in the game before clicking on things. Thats why I don't make silly mistakes like this (that's a flame)."

I'd like to say i already done this but i guess u'll ignore the matter cause ur bad brain process

"If you happen to find a pic of any fragments that do not say shard in the corner in the pawnshop, please report it as a bug."

how i'm suppose to know thats a bug??

"As for your claims that the shard displayed as a full item before you purchased it.. you've got no proof. Why post a pic that proves nothing."

because i know i got bugged??

"But if you don't have proof it's like saying I just topped up 4K gold and got nothing. Please give me my gold (and then posting a pic of the screen that says "Confirm Purchase of 4K Gold."

nice example, way to diffrent example...ur brain must be on other level

any more question??

if not bring ur smart brain n ur barbarian politeness somewhere else plz

15.Rurumo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:53 pm

nicely done. thx for the tix back
Sort by

« Bug Reports