guild loss base without raid

1.sarahyasmin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 pm

event detail server sea3 guild raid 30mac

BrotherHood guild have guildraid at 20.00 fight with whitelotus

and there is no announcement wrote under guild tab about raid at 21.00

the question is how come after server reset Goons guild owned BrotherHood base?Goons only level2 guild and BrothrHood lvl7 ...this is not about guild level..my question is how come Goons guild take my guild base without raid...Gm please check if something bug error hack or missing in this issue.thanks

2.Taichi Master » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 am

sarahyasmin wrote:event detail server sea3 guild raid 30mac

BrotherHood guild have guildraid at 20.00 fight with whitelotus

and there is no announcement wrote under guild tab about raid at 21.00

the question is how come after server reset Goons guild owned BrotherHood base?Goons only level2 guild and BrothrHood lvl7 ...this is not about guild level..my question is how come Goons guild take my guild base without raid...Gm please check if something bug error hack or missing in this issue.thanks

Greetings !

Dear friend , thank you for contacting us . As to this issue , there are 2 rounds of guild raid . The rank 1 guild in bid list will fight with the former owner of the base at 20:10 , and the winner of the first round will fight with the rank 2 guild in bid list . If you did not register second round , the rank 2 guild will fight with computer in second round at 21:10 .

As to the guild raid annoucement , if you think there is problem there , please kindly send related screenshots to supportusa@snailgame.net , we will check and help you further then .

Thank you for your support , have a good one .
Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net
Sort by

« Bug Reports