Few issues

1.Demnox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 am

So far seems like a solid game, however every so often the characters disappear right after loading for about 4 seconds. I'm also slightly disappointed that there doesn't appear to be a stat change or story change from starting as master or apprentice. Only other issue as I seen so far is when you go to close the game the yes no is in Chinese, would be nice for English translations during the starting video as well.

2.Buddha Heart Palm » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:31 am

Demnox wrote:So far seems like a solid game, however every so often the characters disappear right after loading for about 4 seconds. I'm also slightly disappointed that there doesn't appear to be a stat change or story change from starting as master or apprentice. Only other issue as I seen so far is when you go to close the game the yes no is in Chinese, would be nice for English translations during the starting video as well.

Greetings,

Dear Demnox. Thank you for your feedback, we will submit this to our related team to check, they may improve the game. As for the Chinese words, we are aware of this already, will fix it soon. Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.peter2020 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:44 am

This is a very informative article and in this article, the author described some technical issues and solutions. If you are facing this error, now you can fix it with the help of this article, thank you. real estate photo retouching services
Sort by

« Bug Reports