divine weapon manual

1.jeg11233@gmail.com » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Can anyone explain how to get divine weapon? What is the purpose of the divine weapon manual? If you have all forge stones, smelt stones, and silver.. why isnt the divine weapon in my inventory? Is there another step I'm missing? Or it's just easier to buy a weapon with gold and enhance it??? Very confused.

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm presuming you are just talking about the skin, which is the least useful part of the divine weapon.
However, in order to get it you need to smelt your divine weapon manual.
To do this, use your forging stones in the divine weapon interface to add stars to whichever weapon you want. Each 1/2 star will increase your power by a small amount. There is a chance that you will fail while trying to upgrade and if you fail you will lose half a star instead of gaining one. If you use a safety rune, you will not lose a 1/2 star when you fail.

Once you have the divine weapon at max stars, you need to use 100 smelting stones to upgrade it to smelt 1.
At this point you activate the skin for the weapon, and you can go into the Lore section to equip the skin.

The skin does absolutely nothing for your character except make you look cooler (potentially).
The real value from the divine weapons comes from the bonuses that each weapon manual gives you. They are a permanent bonus that is NOT dependent on having that weapon equip. So I you have a staff at smelt 2, but you are using a dagger, you will still get all of the bonuses from the staff weapon manual. (you still get the increase dmg for staff attacks, your just not using a staff at the time)

Hope this helped.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.Fahai888 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 am

After the latest patch, i just upgrade my sword to smelt2, it seems not giving me the increase dmg when i use my claws (instead of sword)... Maybe the weapon specific dmg is now fixed...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

User avatar 4.Man_Humping_Goat » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Fahai888 wrote:After the latest patch, i just upgrade my sword to smelt2, it seems not giving me the increase dmg when i use my claws (instead of sword)... Maybe the weapon specific dmg is now fixed...

Smelt 2 never increased dmg for any weapon other than the one you get to smelt 2.
It is the increase in atk that is permanent for all weapons.
So for Smelt 1 you get an extra 200 attack power. This counts on all weapons.
A divine weapon at smelt 1 with full stars gives 1373 def and 10450 HP. This is a permanent boost no matter what weapon you have equipped.

Dont confuse Attack power with a specific weapons skills pure dmg.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

5.Fahai888 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Yeah i misunderstood, i thought u said the weapon specific was not working...
Anyway, its good to have access to def after smelt2 though.
So divine weapon has to be done in this way :
> Smelt 0 + 9 stars all weapons (coz forging stones very easy to get).
> Smelt 4 ur using weapon
> Smelt 1 + 9 stars all other weapons
Etc...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU
Sort by

« User Guides