Pets skills

1.Fahai888 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:55 am

Hi guys,

As we can only see the skills of owned pets, those who have another pet than the eagle, could u plz give us here the skills of ur pet?
And if Snail could give this feature later, thx.

As an example : Eagle's skills (at lvl1)
- Opposing strike : 1k dmg to ennemies, cd = 8sec.
- Defiance (1-star surge to unlock) : 200 dmg reflected for 10 sec, cd = 15sec.
- Proficiency (3-star surge to unlock) : +25% dmg of Opposing force and Fierce attack.
- Fierce attack (5-star surge to unlock) : 3k dmg to nearby ennemies + stunning them for 3 sec. Cd = 15sec.

... Edit1 : Owl's skills (at lvl1)
- Nose dive : 600 dmg + causes target to loose 3% attack for 5 sec. Cd = 8 sec.
- Heavy strike (1-star surge to unlock) : 500 dmg + reduces enemy's healing by 10% for 8 sec + dot (dmg over time) : 50hp/sec. Cd = 15 sec.
- Determination (3-star surge to unlock) : increases character's max hp by 1500.
- Soaring leap (5-star surge to unlock) : +2% player's attack for 5 sec + each attack deals an extra 500 dmg. Cd = 15 sec.
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

2.JustinJacob » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Eagle is a good pet. The skills of it are unbeatable by anything. Actually, I don't have any pets. I am only planning to buy one. what is arthritis If anyone shares the features of their pets, I can choose a better pet by reviewing its features.

3.Voilors » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:09 am

Well, I have 6 dogs, mine is Pit Bull, she can do all kinds of tricks, she can turn on the lights, open drawers, open the door (the outer door is not a round handle, so she can bounce and open it with her paws).
She can bring me toys that are named after me, when we go for mail, she brings paper. Of course, she can sit, lie down, roll over, five, shake, count, this is largely the basis.
But her one least useful skill is the ability to walk on a leash, because I never use a leash on her unless I’m somewhere that requires a leash. Seldom, she usually just follows me like a leash. So this skill is pretty useless, she knows how, but I don't use it much. Once she was on a trampoline, and I did not teach her this, but she did a backflip on a trampoline, and for some obvious reason, when she landed, she looked so happy, she smiled, and she continued to do it, I was embarrassed but I guess it is her skill that is completely useless and she just loves to do.
This helps me with training and diet, which consists of Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Chicken Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag

4.JadaNolan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:38 am

You guys should go out there and adopt a betta fish because this platform has been offering them at the most reasonable rate ever. I will really appreciate it if you guys could go and spare some time checking it out!
Sort by

« User Guides