Weapon smelt lvl 2 bug on s10

1.1122721467783733 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Hello guys. Today i finished my weapon smelt on lvl 2 and i didnt got the advance sword effect on my character... Maybe its a bug, cuz all pll got it just i dont. Bug is with wudang sword on s10 scholar server.

2.Taichi Master » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:56 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting . As to this issue , you may not unlock the Sheath so the system always automatically keep the appearance of smelt 1. Please click the button "Unlock the sheath" then click on you divine weapon, change the appearance to smelt 2 and save your adjustment there. Please kindly check if it will work . Really appreciate for your patient and trust. If you still face with this problem after you try the way we provided , please feel free to contact us by supportusa@snailgame.net.

Thank you for your support , have a good one .
Best Regards.
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:31 am

A little late on my response, but if you or anyone else is still having problems with this, ignore the response from the mod.
You do not need to unlock the sheath from your divine weapon menu. "Unlock the sheath" does not exist nor does most of what the mod said.

All you have to do is go to your "outfits" tab, then "weapons" sub menue. The select the newly unlocked skin for your desired weapon.

When you upgrade to smelt 3, you will actually lose access to the smelt 2 skin. So again, I dont know what this mod was talking about. He has obviously never played the game.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

4.10155164134901071 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:01 pm

You sir are an idiot , there absolutely is an unlock sheath button in the outfits menu, you had to get all condescending on the mod and then make yourself look like the idiot that hasn't played the game
Sort by

« User Guides