Dark Stones

1.EVOLGENTLEMAN » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Ive been doing my Dailies everyday and I'm currently level 66 with 25k gold.

I've been Buying Dark Stones from shop which is limited to 6 a day. Is there any other
way to get Dark Stones? I'm crying for it badly. After using it to upgrade my gold set, I've used the remaining on treasures refinement. Snail should increase the amount of Dark stones that can be bought in Shop.

2.Ganfall » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 am

Don't waste your gold for dark stones, just do story and trial, in times you will have plenty of them, i my self have surplus dark stone more than 10m
仙-Wong
SEA-S8 MACE

3.EVOLGENTLEMAN » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Ganfall wrote:Don't waste your gold for dark stones, just do story and trial, in times you will have plenty of them, i my self have surplus dark stone more than 10m

WOW. Okay and Thank you. What is really worth purchasing in shop with Gold? That way I dont waste my Gold. Thanks.

4.MidnightGamer » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:54 pm

EVOLGENTLEMAN wrote:
Ganfall wrote:Don't waste your gold for dark stones, just do story and trial, in times you will have plenty of them, i my self have surplus dark stone more than 10m

WOW. Okay and Thank you. What is really worth purchasing in shop with Gold? That way I dont waste my Gold. Thanks.

From what I've read the best way to spend gold is for upgrade materials. Perhaps aside from a little more room in your bag if you haven't already. Another note on gold spending, it's best to buy in bulk with spending events, so that you can grab some extra rewards.
Sort by

« User Guides