change character

1.760813827384290 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:07 am

how can i change my current character to other shcool with same state ?while i am playing Beggar sect lvl 55 .

2.LUFFY1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 am


Dear friend, thanks for your contacting. If you want to transfer your current skills and inners state to another school's, you can use our betrayal fuction to get it. But it will cost you 5000 gold. Please be noticed. If there is any other question, please contact us via email. Our email address

Looking forward to your email.
Best regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website

3.105609409443168158799 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:26 am

But I saw it in shop with 200 gold only would u explain please? :shock:
Sort by

« User Guides