Return Scrolls System

1.nerds.sch@gmail.com » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 am

Hello, Guys
I'm back to game after along time and i would like to ask about the return scrolls system, some guild members told me that it can help me to level up directly..

But when I bought return scroll (2) , it said that I don'thave the return chest , so where to find it ? Some told me that i should have it in my inventory, but there was nothing!
So, is there any other way to claim it?t

2.SoulVegence » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 am

nerds.sch@gmail.com wrote:Hello, Guys
I'm back to game after along time and i would like to ask about the return scrolls system, some guild members told me that it can help me to level up directly..

But when I bought return scroll (2) , it said that I don'thave the return chest , so where to find it ? Some told me that i should have it in my inventory, but there was nothing!
So, is there any other way to claim it?t

Hi, return letter is used together with return chest. The return chest is no longer available in shop or anywhere because this was given during an event before called "Return to Jianghu". Even me was a returning player but when I got back the event was over. This event was given out date back in March of 2017 alongside with the opening of SEA S14. I hope this helped answer your question. :)

IGN: EzioAuditore
SERVER: SEA S14
Sort by

« User Guides