how to delete pinterest account

1.Daniel Garcia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:28 pm

If you're finished Pinterest and have decided to delete your Pinterest account, go through the below guide.
It’s a comprehensive tutorial that covers all the methods to delete your Pinterest account permanently altogether the devices, including windows and mac computer, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
In addition, I will also tell you how to delete a deceased person's Pinterest account.
For the user’s convenience, I’ve divided the guide into 4 sub-sections. Each part covers the steps to close the Pinterest account and delete it permanently in all the mentioned devices. So, now without making any delay, let’s go ahead and check out the steps.
How to Delete Pinterest Account?
. Log in to Pinterest
. Click “…” at the highest right.
. Click “Edit settings”.
. Click "Inactive Account" below Account Basics.
. Click "Permanently close my account" below the options.
. Confirm that you simply want to close your account
. Open your email box. within the confirmation email click “Yes, close account” to confirm.
Your account is now deleted from Pinterest. If you want to restore your account, you have to log in within the 14-day timeframe.
How to Reactivate Pinterest Account
There aren’t any hard and fast steps to be followed so as to reactivate the Pinterest account. The steps are, in fact, as easy as Here’s what you would like to do.
. First, go to the Pinterest login page.
. Now enter a similar email address and password you wont to sign in with.
. If by chance you've got forgotten your password, you'll reset it by going through the Forgot your password link.
. go with the on-screen instructions and reset the password.
. Now login to your Pinterest account with the email and also the new password. When doing so, Pinterest will send you an account activation link to your email account.
. Just head over to your email, click on that link and your Pinterest account will be reactivated.
Now you'll enjoy surfing your Pinterest exactly like before.

2.jennifer247 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:21 am

Pinterest is an image sharing and social media service. From this site, you will get good clear images. When I making websites, I choose images from this site. If you want to upload images to Pinterest then you should create an account on it. cbd oil for anxiety
Sort by

« User Guides