Pawn Shop and Recasting Tip

1.tomas2015 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:52 am

Greetings Master of Jianghu,

As all you masters continue your journey, we wanted to give you a little update announcement regarding a very important feature many of you have been talking about - the Pawn Shop!

The Pawn Shop allows you to sell your gear in exchange for Pawn Tickets, which can in turn be used to buy up items from the Pawn Shop. Random items will appear in the Pawn Shop.

We also wanted to let everyone know about another important feature coming soon - Recasting! Recasting allows you to take the gear that you have upgraded, and strip it down of most of the resources you've used to upgrade it in the past.

So for those of you with high upgraded gear that you are looking to hawk, we'd just like to say - Slow down there partner! Players can save a lot on those resources if they wait till this function, coming next month, before they Pawn their goods.

Just a friendly little pro tip from the team at Age of Wushu Dynasty!

Best Regards.

2.AtotheK » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:49 pm

When will Recasting be available?

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:00 pm

I would like to know when it will be released also.

I have been holding off on upgrades while waiting for the recasting to come out, and it's starting to show.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

4.Aowdfan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 am

Pls release this dammit lol

5.104508189198482515026 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Any news yet when this option become available?

6.madMel » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:47 am

as far as i remember back this topic 2-3 weeks i think there were two functions announced. the recasting and reforging?!??

what happened to the second function where we would be able to switch from set to set?
Sort by

« User Guides