Future Updates!!

1.CuuAmUSA » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 am

I found some interesting features of the game from 9yin official sites!
Crafting system:
1. Blacksmith
2. Tailor
3. Craftsman
4. Chef

Trade system:
Trade will have new currency and in form of stalls. 5% tax

And i also found youtube videos of Vex Plays on this game:
https://www.youtube.com/v/pdyjU73PX9U
IGN: CuuAmUSA
SV: US1 - Wudang

2.aling0 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:23 am

Great info. Trading between players would be awesome.

3.Shenkt » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:27 pm

aling0 wrote:Great info. Trading between players would be awesome.

Player trading will be the death of Dynasty as we know it.

P2P trade opens the window for outside abuses such as RMT (Gold Sellers), farming items beyond self need and other market abuses that we have observed in Age of Wushu PC version.

TLDR; A lack of trade system makes the game more difficult in obtaining items, but not impossible. Trade will just create a Gold Seller environment which will destroy the game.

User avatar 4.sioncan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Just make an auction house like in Wow, no direct trade .
Drop a Gear and Disappear

IGN: sioncan
SERVER: EU-S2 Ruined Valley
GUILD: ItaliaSamurai

5.Shenkt » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm

sioncan wrote:Just make an auction house like in Wow, no direct trade .

An AH does not stop people selling items outside the game.

Player 1 does an offline deal with Player 2 to sell item X on AH for N.
Player 2 pays real money offline to Player 1 and the items is listed and immediately purchased.
Player 1 makes real money, Player 2 gets their in-game item and Snail make nothing.

Here is a look at my bags, so do not for a moment think I would not like to convert these assets into real money. I just know it is not healthy for the game. I am an oldfag and have seen how game economies work since Everquest.

All that said, the way in which the game has been modified currently does need some method of adding additional items into the game that would otherwise be trade loot.

ImageImageImageImage

Examples:

Add with considerable cost, the option to buy Jianghu Internals from the Adventure Boatman. Now the game has matured, there is no real reason to protect the early starters, who by now should have Snow Sword, C7 and at least Chaotic or Five.

User avatar 6.sioncan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 pm

What do you say is right, but you get the risk of losing that item beacouse when you put it on AH everyone can buy it....so you can't be 100% sure that u can get that item u payed real money for.
Drop a Gear and Disappear

IGN: sioncan
SERVER: EU-S2 Ruined Valley
GUILD: ItaliaSamurai

7.Stragenor » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:44 am

AoW has always been good with stopping gold selling.

First off snail sells you gold. There is no other way to obtain it but buying it and rewards. There is no efficient way for the gold selling to make a profit except for scamming people into nothingness.

Secondly, you cant trade silver or cultivation

And thirdly, it actually cost you money to trade or send something to players, like a tax of sorts. This is also discouraging for them.

Also do not forget the annoying shit that is the limited # of characters you can type in chat.

8.Screaming-Sky » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:25 pm

U can trade nothing in this game and i think this will never happens because they lose money so maybe
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley
Sort by

« User Guides