Calling on Masters - Community Guides Wanted

1.WooDang Man » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:14 am

If you are a true master of Jianghu, we'd like your help! As players continue their journey to become the ultimate here, we are looking for those wise in the ways of martial arts to share their knowledge in the form of Strategy Guides.

Help the community master the exciting and multifaceted gameplay of Age of Wushu Dynasty through contributing guides. Guides can cover a range of topics, including but not limited to:

General Progression Guides
    Tips and Tricks for Beating Levels
    School-specific Character Build Guides
    Build/Combat strategies for Skill Sets
    Resource Management/Farming Guides

Quality guides submitted by the community will be eligible to be featured on our Official Website, earning fame and notoriety. In addition, in-game rewards will be issued based on the quality of the guide, meaning you can earn up to 500 Gold just for sharing your expertise.

If you have a guide you'd like to submit to be featured, please contact us through one of the following:

-Email us with the guide text or the guide link at AoWDcommunity@SnailGamesUSA.com
    -Post the link to the Guide in this thread (do not post the whole guide here)

For guides posted to the forum, we request all players to post them to the User Guide forum, and add the header "[Master Guide]" to the title.

We look forward to hearing from the masters of Jianghu out there!
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

2.Screaming-Sky » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:48 pm

If u are a true master in Jianghu put 100.000 Euro in thisgame !
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

3.random » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 pm

i could make a guide, but what do i get with that?
i mean are u gonna give me some gold because i teach others to play, while others just buy gold on the blackmarket and cheat their way to the top?
you gotta be alert Snail's because your name is making a lot of sense.
again, if you want a play guide i can make one for every class, but what will i get from you and the community? from you a big thank you, because you don't care enough to create guides and are trying to enslave players to make it for free.
and from players, probably a thank you and a lot of insults and rage if i made different from those "pros" do or did.
pm me when u have a business proposal.

4.MooDang » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Last edited by MooDang on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar 5.Man_Humping_Goat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:55 pm

MooDang wrote:I didn't see this post here before I made my guide so I didn't put a master title in the header :cry:

Edit your first post and change the title of it.

like I did with this one
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

6.MooDang » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:54 am

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:
MooDang wrote:I didn't see this post here before I made my guide so I didn't put a master title in the header :cry:

Edit your first post and change the title of it.

like I did with this one

Thanks man, appreciate it :D

User avatar 7.HyugaHiori » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:52 am

does this event on?
Sever: Sea S3 - Sword
IGN : Hiori
My Youtube Channel: Click here
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar 8.NokSuKow » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 pm

I got one
Under Tangman mental it says "greater internal Skill level creates greater poisoning effect"
Does this mean?
1. Boosting the Active Tangman Internal Skill (5 Venoms) Aone will raise up the power
or
2. Boosting All Internal Skills related to Tangman Mental Boost Poisoning effect

Thanks for the help
Itto-Ryu All Day, Every Day. How you want it?...
Sort by

« User Guides