Balance Fight Skills

1.Screaming-Sky » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Snail ur Balancing is total crap i mean TOTAL TRASH !!!

With a fight skill (sting...) u can beat 90 % of all other fight styles

And Taichi or Dragon Clawn is not possible to got in a LIFE !!!

Balanced ur fking game the ppl pay for this game and u give us a beatyfull game with a total bullshit system 100% not fair.

FUCK YOU SNAIL FUCK YOU

BALANCE THE GAME OR I DONT PUT NO ONE MORE CENT IN THIS GAME FKING Money Greedy assholes !!!
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

2.Shenkt » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Screaming-Sky wrote:Snail ur Balancing is total crap i mean TOTAL TRASH !!!

Balanced ur fking game the ppl pay for this game and u give us a beatyfull game with a total bullshit system 100% not fair.

FUCK YOU SNAIL FUCK YOU

BALANCE THE GAME OR I DONT PUT NO ONE MORE CENT IN THIS GAME FKING Money Greedy assholes !!!

These rants are usually the work of someone who has yet to discover the correct way to counter attack.

Yes Viper Sting is a very powerful move when used correctly against an opponent who just spams skills or stands there giving up.

Take a moment to look at other posts in the forum and you will find the reverse of your complaint.

You will find Tangmen complaining about Tai Chi Sword (Wudang) feint skill being too powerful at level 4.

Take a moment to take of the haters hat, do some research, ask a question of your peers and you might find that the game is made more difficult because of your perception; not the reality.

Snail do want your money, but they cannot play the game for you or give you a win button.

TLDR:Sting is powerful but so is TCS feint. L2P

AND DON'T TYPE IN CAPS CAUSE IT JUST LOOKS LIKE YOUR SCREAMING AND IT HIGHLIGHTS YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF GAME MECHANICS.

3.DiepLienTu » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:57 am

Screaming-Sky wrote:Snail ur Balancing is total crap i mean TOTAL TRASH !!!

FUCK YOU SNAIL FUCK YOU

I saw u in Eu S2 :))

4.A1001010110 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:37 pm

random noob with random rant =]]
sting is easily counterable if you actually can play =]] how about you try use sting and get that top place then if u win 90% with sting =]]]]
Sort by

« User Guides