INSANE EIGHT TRIGRAMS SKILL

1.MacubeX » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:40 am

8 tri is stupidly rewarded in mount hua First Victory achievement...what the F ....only 1 player would be able to farm it ...crowded server=less chance of getting the 8 tri.ive been patiently waiting in mount hua to start at noon for a while now but seems like u will only have a chance to farm it with 100%luck that u get the 1st victory reward....

2.Bogeyy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 am

Actually, 0 people can farm it. The first victory reward is for the first time you win with only that set equipped. Everyone can get 10 scrolls free but then none afterwards.

This is a problem I've been trying to bring to light repeatedly. We have a number of skills that are "look but don't touch". Eight Trigrams Staff, Divine Wind, Tai Chi Fist, Dragon Claw, and Feral Staff - there is no mechanism of acquiring these skills at a rate they could eventually be used competitively. This is a design hole left during the localization process - China's version has a way to get these skills but ours does not.

Unless something is done, we will continue to see new unobtainable skills introduced while we fight the same Mt Hua Sword, Tai Chi Sword, Snow Sword, Vipers sting sets over and over just like the last three months.

EDIT: I will say that possibly divine wind is farmable enough if you can get 4-6 scrolls a day through mt hua.

3.DiepLienTu » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:06 am

Bogeyy wrote:Actually, 0 people can farm it. The first victory reward is for the first time you win with only that set equipped. Everyone can get 10 scrolls free but then none afterwards.

This is a problem I've been trying to bring to light repeatedly. We have a number of skills that are "look but don't touch". Eight Trigrams Staff, Divine Wind, Tai Chi Fist, Dragon Claw, and Feral Staff - there is no mechanism of acquiring these skills at a rate they could eventually be used competitively. This is a design hole left during the localization process - China's version has a way to get these skills but ours does not.

Unless something is done, we will continue to see new unobtainable skills introduced while we fight the same Mt Hua Sword, Tai Chi Sword, Snow Sword, Vipers sting sets over and over just like the last three months.

EDIT: I will say that possibly divine wind is farmable enough if you can get 4-6 scrolls a day through mt hua.

you forgott 5 mental, even worst drop rate than taichi fist

4.saitama » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Shaos : Shao is so weak ...
Snail : I will give you 2 new skill sets
Shaos : GM finally notices me
Snail: nah ... one is the rarest jade skill, the other one is un-upgradable . Btw , I buff Wudang too . In your face shaos sucker trollolo

User avatar 5.Quilava » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:46 am

saitama wrote:Shaos : Shao is so weak ...
Snail : I will give you 2 new skill sets
Shaos : GM finally notices me
Snail: nah ... one is the rarest jade skill, the other one is un-upgradable . Btw , I buff Wudang too . In your face shaos sucker trollolo

I relate to this so much TwT
IGN: Quilava
School: Shaolin
Server: EU 2 Ruined Valley
Sort by

« User Guides