How do I put on equipment?

1.solvirng » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:37 am

This might be a no-brainer but I just can't figure it out.

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Beside the message/ chat bar there is a little BAG icon. Click on the bag to open your inventory.

In your inventory, you have 3 tabs to select. The first tab is the one with your equipment in it. It is automatically selected when you open your inventory.
On the left side of the screen it will show your character, with the gear you have equiped. On the right side, it shows the gear you do not have equiped. Click on the gear you want to equip, and it will show that gears stats. 3 buttons will appear, one says Equip (click it), one says Reinforce, one says sell.

Once you equip it, it will move to the left side of the inventory screen and appear on your character.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.Hoitem » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Additional info to what ManHumpingGoat said.

If it is a weapon you want to equip, instead of an equip button it will instead have two buttons, one saying main and the other saying secondary.

Where you put your weapon will depend on which skill sets you use on your main and secondary set slots.

If you for instance are using a sword skill as your primary skill set and a knuckle skill as your secondary set, you would want to equip your sword in the primary slot and your knuckles in the secondary slot, to be able to use both your skill sets.

IGN: Hoitem
Server US-S4 Shaolin
Guild: BloodLotus
IGN: Hoitem
Server: US-S4 Shaolin
Guild: BloodLotus vice leader
Line ID: hoitem
Feel free to contact me on Line if you got questions ingame ;) :D
Sort by

« User Guides