100 Gold for a Taichi Fragment

11.random » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:38 pm

you guys are hilarious, a guy says that some guy buys 1.4MILLION gold, we aint talking about 1.4thousand.
you know the difference here?
even if hes from focking mars he has to shit money in order to pay for that, no one will invest that kind of money in a game that is capped level 60 and has no where else to go right now.
most certainly is one of those viet cheater kids that are around every server, or bought the gold in blackmarket for a bargain.
and why shouldn't i say snail should check logs? what's wrong with that?
they dont do their jobs anyway.
pvp isn't balanced, drop rates are screwed, instances what? do u guys know why u get 1 prowess and i get 4 in a mission and u kill all the bosses? i don't.
enhancing the armors like someone else said per example, percentages are fake, and the list goes on.
so what if i tell them to check on a damned cheater if he invested ONEPOINTFOURMILLION gold.
please or you all know them, or you all cheat and are afraid to get caught, or you are all snail's bitches.

12.SatThuSiTinh » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:59 pm

If you want Snail to do a check on a user, you need to send an email to SupportUSA@Snailgame.net (with proofs such as pictures supporting you accusation of course). I once reported a user for having both Purple Death and Hidden Prowess. That account disappeared the next day or two, could be erased by Snail or the owner of that account, but it was taken care of.
Again, I doubt that Snail hasn't done that already. Expressing your frustration here do you no good. If you expect to see that account being banned, prepare to be disappointed.

Oh, about your argument of buying gold on "black market", there's another thread about that already, just look for it. If those are not hacked gold, and as long as Snail get their full share of the deal, that's not cheating. Let me ask you this, if you are at Best Buy and they have a deal 30% off a Sony TV, are you gonna buy it or are you gonna say "oh that's cheating, I must come to Sony and buy it full price from them", then you try to contact Sony telling them Best Buy is selling their product for 30% off and want Sony to do something about it???.

User avatar 13.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:11 pm

I bought 2.8 million gold. And I own a pet unicorn. And can shoot lightning bolts out of my arse.

Just because I said it doesn't make it true.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

14.GCamomescro » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 am

People WILL pay incredible amounts of money on these games. I've been playing for a long, long time and have seen it firsthand

Also, Snail is charging WAY too much for store items. The only items I have seen thus far that seemed worth the cost were Fury Staff and the Children's Day Packs
Sort by

« User Guides