Become the Ultimate Master - Shifu Event!

User avatar 21.sioncan » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:33 am

Again thanks to answering my question !
Drop a Gear and Disappear

IGN: sioncan
SERVER: EU-S2 Ruined Valley
GUILD: ItaliaSamurai

22.Jaydillah » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Title will buff? Att, crits ?
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

23.105260233926684103815 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:03 am

;)
taro37 wrote:Ready to Help you Guys.. :)

IGN : Tarao
Server : SEA- S2 Spear

Aha hello master tarao

24.105260233926684103815 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:04 am

:lol: Who am i?

25.117989503095573288178 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:31 pm

I love this game so much
IGN: panglima
Server US S6 mirror lake

26.Jaydillah » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 pm

SAKURA

EU-1 Muyun Villa
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

27.DiepLienTu » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:38 am

So where is the shifu title? would be nice to have it soon

28.DiepLienTu » Sat May 28, 2016 7:51 am

WooDang Man wrote:

Greetings Masters of Jianghu!

As new players join the ranks of martial arts heroes, we are looking for those who have been with us since the beginning to help them on their way! In order to better share all the knowledge our clever masters have acquired, we're very excited to announce our new event - the "Shifu Event!"

For those who may not know, a "Shi Fu" is a term for a master or teacher in traditional Kung Fu. We want to give the opportunity for you all to share your knowledge and earn the right to call yourselves a true master of martial arts.

Here's how it works:

New players are invited to ask their questions in Posts in the "User Guide" section of the Forum. These questions can vary from explanations of basic game systems to strategies to build their warrior.

Players who comment on these questions with useful and thoughtful responses will be eligible to receive a special in-game "ShiFu" title as a reward! Those posting their instructive responses should be sure to post their IGN and server in their response as well.

Every week we'll review the question threads, and pick out the most helpful "Shi Fu's" to win the reward!

Join the event and help share your knowledge with new players and win an exclusive title for it!

Hi mods, you screwd us that won the title. support wont give us the title because of some technical issue. I had to mail support to ask and no they answer there wont be any title for those who won. You can just delete this event

User avatar 29.Man_Humping_Goat » Sat May 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Glad you posted this here. Hopefully someone will take notice of this and let us know what is up.
I tend to not listen to what customer support tells me because it is just outsourced to people who don't have anything to do with the game. Always request that your message is forwarded to GM002. He actually answers questions.

A couple of weeks back, me and another shifu got something like 1.5K gold in the mail, but neither of us read the message. Did you get that also, and if so did you read the mail?
I have a sneaky feeling that gold was compensation for not getting the title ever, not just for a delay.

Regards,
A very dissapointed Shifu
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

30.auyrovagerelte » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 pm

:D :D
Sort by

« User Guides