[Master Guide] How to get matrials enhancement

1.Discuss Together » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:28 am

Hi master I will share some experiences about how do I get a direct enhancement of material to the subject matter of discussion :
1) GET FROM DEMON CHALLANGE'S
[ask]How do I get from the demon challange? answer: that you at least have a Demon Challange Tokens, if you already have it then use, you can get a Demo of token Rewards Daily Challange or it could be from the Mission (to kill 400)

2) GET FROM TRIALS ''ENHANCE''
Yes you can get a lot of material here for time trials enhance is Tuesday & Saturday
many of the rewards or not depending on their respective level and speed in resolving this trial
so I suggest for 1 team with power level and the equally high or with a higher power

3) GET FROM EXCHANGE BATTLEFIELD
Here you have to have a point to get the material , point can be obtained from battle wini or lose both can get the point. at least point to buy the material is of 20 if you already have enough points then you can buy it in the shop exchange

4) GET FROM MT HUA "DAILY QUEST"
You can also get material from MT HUA DAILY QUEST REWARDS, you must complete firts the mission after that you can claim your rewards , There are 3 different mission each day

5) GET FROM STORY CHALLANGE
you can also get from story challange , How do I get it? answer: all of chapter 2-7 in each round 5 there is a reward in the form of material enhancement you just need to click on "Challange 5 times '' but this just need luck because it's not necessarily you will always get the enhancment of material here

6) BUY FROM SHOP / SHOP REBATE

« User Guides