school defense & raid

1.hung1093 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:00 am

can someone explain how to do school raid and defense? i never understand the concept of it, always get defense when i clicked on raid. And some tips on how to do it quicker? Thanks!

2.Discuss Together » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:17 am

Hi there
i will answear ur question about 'how to raid / defense in school raid'
if u always got defense when u click on raid mean your school get a turn to keep the script so u must defense ur school
and how to do raid ? answear : first u must take school raid missions and after u got the missions u just click sub missions on left under the avatar image and then ur character will auto - move heading to bookshelves and then u must click "Raid'' and wait the count and u character got a book!! after that u must run to the portal or u can click Finished mission on left under ur avatar image to get auto - move

Hopefully hepfull
thanks

IGN : Nue
Server : Sea 1 - Sabre

3.DiepLienTu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:33 am

hung1093 wrote:can someone explain how to do school raid and defense? i never understand the concept of it, always get defense when i clicked on raid. And some tips on how to do it quicker? Thanks!

All schools will defense twice a week, on thursday there is no schoolraid/defense

The fastes way to get school contribution is to kill as many players and get in the war rank. You can check your rank if press on the war rank button.

Ask your guildmates or friends to help you with raid and defense, alone is very hard to complete raid/defense.

IGN: DiepLienTu
Server: Eu - S2

4.hung1093 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:39 am

so in a day, you can only do 5 school raids and defense combined? and what are the days that a wudang will do raid or defense?

5.DiepLienTu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:39 pm

hung1093 wrote:so in a day, you can only do 5 school raids and defense combined? and what are the days that a wudang will do raid or defense?

If you have raid u cant have defense. Max 5 raid or defense a day, max 50 school contribution from raid or school but you will get more if kill and rank in war rank.
Wudang defense monday and friday

IGN: DiepLienTu
Server: Eu - S2

6.brendann » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello. Yes, students often look for help on the Internet, because the tasks that they need to do are often too complex. And writers from writing services easily cope with https://researchpapers.io/pay-to-write-a-research-paper-now/ example as, in other matters, with any other paper.
Sort by

« User Guides