[Master Guide] Skill in action series: Part 1 Yanyang Blade

User avatar 1.HyugaHiori » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 am

Hi guy, :oops:
I'm Hiori and to day we are talking about Yanyang Blade skill, Which isn't common in game. Some people say: Yanyang is the *beep* but i thing Yanyang isn’t bug like Taichi Sword and op like Viper Sting but it’s good enough for pvp. :?[/code]
I. Pro and cons:
- Pros:
  • Like all yang damage skill sets everyskill in this skill set dealing high damage.
  • Feint skill high speed and long range.
  • Disorder Chi debuff op.
  • Flame debuff mean you Ignore enemy perry.
  • Easy to collect the scroll fragment
- Cons:
  • Skill need medium energy to use so if you miss combo you your engp (energy point) will run out very fast and you will out combat too.
  • Transform skill of o2 (overt second skill : Tear Asunder ) has been neft and can’t be combine with combo.
  • Parry couter attack is easy to get miss/lag location.
  • Need low ping to combo
II. Class recommend:
Like all Blade (Falchion) skill set Yanyang Blade was supported by Red blade, Sunset, Hidden Prowess and Five Element Mental so the class recommend is Tangmen, Shaolin, Wudang, Emei. ( Green is the best, Orange is better, Silver is good, Red is ok)
q: Why Tangmen the best choose?
a: Because Red Blade add damage for blade/dagger so tangmen is the best choose.
q: Why Emei is red type ?
a: Because that inner (internal skills) which support to Yanyang isn’t support to emei school weapon but if you wear the redblade and yanyang blade too in level 60 you will action 2 mental skill so it good and you can go that way.
q:............?
a:.............
Please let me know in comment.
III. Skill overview:
Stake the Claim
1 hit dealt 105% + 0 yang damage
Golden Strike
3 hit dealt 403 + 47 (2%+52/lv) yang damage
Tear Asunder
2 hit dealt 399 + 63 (3% +35/lv) yang damage
Transformed skill
5 hit dealt 605%+63 (2% + 69/lv) yang damage
Crescent Cut
one hit dealt 274%+16 (3%+18/lv) yang damage
Swift Reprisal
4 hit dealt 509% + 63 (2% + 69/lv) yang damage
Heaven's Call (old icon)
8 hit dealt 1436 + 205 (3% + 225/lv) yang damage
With 4 point in here this skill will be upgrade and you will get a new aa (attack animation)
12 hit dealt xxxx + xxx (x% + xxx/lv) yang damage (high percent it's do the same damage, i guess)
You can see here for some info.
IV Skill build/Play style:
Style 1 : Vs with more than one enemy.
Style 2: PvP with Single enemy.
Style 3: Another World style.
Q………………………..?
A………………………….
V Item Set:
Jade set:
High Wind and New moon is recommend.
Gold set:
Frosty, Guiyun, Moonlight is good for who isn’t rich people want to use that skill set.
Q:..............?
A:...............
VI Combo:
Like always be this combo will open with remove enemy super armor it can be done by:
Image/Image>>>(Jade slide)>>>Image>>>Image+Image+Image+Image>>>Image>>>Image+Image
>>>Image>>>black combo
if you have at least 50 rage point put Image right before u break enemy’s super armor them use plying skill near him and use Image/Image (if u break enemy’s parry keep using blue combo (>>>) again.
:? does this much ? :?
VII Videos:
https://youtu.be/xXv93SLfNuU
Mob Please add video code to this web i can't post my video with bbcode
So it all what i want to talk about this guide ,this is my fist guide and my english was suck so thank for reading and see you guys next time.
Last edited by HyugaHiori on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sever: Sea S3 - Sword
IGN : Hiori
My Youtube Channel: Click here
ImageImageImageImageImage

2.MooDang » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Nice guide dude I really like how you went in-depth with the pictures and everything.
If you need help with grammar you can send me a rough draft of your text of the guide and I'll send you a version with grammar errors removed. Thanks for helping out the fourms. :D
Send me a PM and i'll drop my email for you
Also I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to get those small pictures of the skills and everything!

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:59 pm

How to reduce size of pics. (For Windows)

transfer pics to your PC.
Open using Microsoft Office Picture Manager
Click the "Edit Pictures" button
On the right select "Compress picture"
Select compress for web page
Done

You need to save it after this of course. It should save as a Jpeg, and the original should be stored in your pc as a png.
I'll do a full post on this with pics of how to reduce pics tomorrow. (if I have time)
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

User avatar 4.HyugaHiori » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:43 am

MooDang wrote:Nice guide dude I really like how you went in-depth with the pictures and everything.
If you need help with grammar you can send me a rough draft of your text of the guide and I'll send you a version with grammar errors removed. Thanks for helping out the fourms. :D
Send me a PM and i'll drop my email for you
Also I'd really appreciate it if you could teach me how to get those small pictures of the skills and everything!

- thanks dude.Maybe I will pm you next week for next part of this series ;)
- it's simple i find them on age of wushu website 8-)

User avatar 5.HyugaHiori » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Video updated

6.Yukmei » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:07 pm

ur guides are amazing dude, so much detail and stuff apreciate ur work and itme

7.MooDang » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:08 am

Check your PM's hirori

8.Jaydillah » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:26 am

Very nice guide! Thanks
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

9.klcqpqhd@10mail.org » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Hey, guys! If you are engaged in studying foreign languages, one of which is English, this source http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/20-tips- ... mar-skills may be quite helpful in improving your writing and speaking using top awesome tips offered on site

10.jessiebarber » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:58 am

Thanks for the topic shared with us! I appreciate every single step you take towards learning something new and essential.
paper on research conducted
Sort by

« User Guides