pvp against tangmen

1.hung1093 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:24 am

anyone has a tip on pvp with tangmen as wudang using mt hua and tai chi sword? going against a good tangmen seems impossible for you to get a hit, their combos are ridiculously annoying.

2.Defi4nc3 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:52 am

Timing your Parry to block Tangmens Serpent's Tongue (Stun) goes a long way. Pay attention to the animations of Viper Stings Feint and other skills in order to bait the enemy into Feinting by holding Parry and then quickly Overting if the Tangmen decides to Feint in order to counter his Feint. It takes a lot of practice but it is possible... I miss here and there but I can pretty much put my parry up as soon as an opponent uses Serpents Tongue and I've countered tons of Feints with even the regular Overt attack skill.
Server: S3 Emei
Character: Defi4nc3

3.Ragingtiny » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:47 am

Good strategy Defi4nc3:). If your feint of Taichi Sword(Dragon Fly Over Water) has upgraded into level 4 and you both are very close to each other, when A Tangmen casts Serpent's Tongue and you cast Dragon Fly Over Water at the same time, you can nullify its stun. ( no effect no damage, pushing/charging effect overrules everything except heavy rage state )

User avatar 4.HyugaHiori » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:04 am

Ragingtiny wrote:Good strategy Defi4nc3:). If your feint of Taichi Sword(Dragon Fly Over Water) has upgraded into level 4 and you both are very close to each other, when A Tangmen casts Serpent's Tongue and you cast Dragon Fly Over Water at the same time, you can nullify its stun. ( no effect no damage, pushing/charging effect overrules everything except heavy rage state )

That why sever have so much wudang
hung1093 wrote:anyone has a tip on pvp with tangmen as wudang using mt hua and tai chi sword? going against a good tangmen seems impossible for you to get a hit, their combos are ridiculously annoying.

if you face off with tangmen you must focus on defend don't go and fight him you must survive. Use normal attack for cancel your, use flying skill to keep you away from him def the time for fight back is all mana of your enemy was burn out or lower than 40 when there he useless tangmen will became nothing without stun after all.
Sever: Sea S3 - Sword
IGN : Hiori
My Youtube Channel: Click here
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sort by

« User Guides