Nerf that RG op skill right Now

1.A1001010110 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:40 pm

What is the deal witg RG having that OP damage??
When lvled to 60/70 and R7/8, it does well over 1600/1700% damage.. and thats not counting any other bonus damage from internal, gear, enhancements, divine, refinement,etc.. Plus its a 8 second cd skill!!! WTF. And oh yeah, heavy rage..
And also, skillset bonus damage from buff too, lets not forget That. A bronze level starter skill with more damage than gold skill rage.. wow snail congrats.

2.Jaydillah » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:23 pm

I wonder why ch version is flooded with royals....
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

3.Screaming-Sky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 pm

A lot things need rebalanced in this game... i want meet one time the game designer of this game and want talk with him... i want ask him HOW STUPIED ARE U MAN HOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW ??!?!?!

FKING MORON disabled low brain total fatal disaled human IQ 50 Human .... stupied idiot....

more i cant say about this human ... i just top up top up top up top up top up top up top up top up top up

Come talk with me i explain u how this game have to work... than u can earn more money fking loser useless idiot
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

4.Fahai888 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:10 am

Actually the skill A1001010110 stated is what u called the "spin" thing.
The overt works like this : 1 hit which deal 576% dmg (at lvl62), then the transform combo (spin thing) is like follow :
7 hits which deals all together 1368% (+5k dot if upgrade it at least to lvl1), not 7 x 1368%... coz each hit deals like 200%. And u got heavy rage if upgraded to lvl4.
Why it deals so much dmg? Coz it deals 7 hits in less than 3 sec, with a chance of each hit to crit, a very long range and unstoppable coz of heavy rage...

The only way to counter this, is to parry at the first hit (before the transform combo), it will cancel the use of transform combo (spin thing). It's hard to predict though, coz the first hit got a very long range...

Overall, there are so many unbalanced things in this game, but i'm agree with u, RG got the highest dmg output!
i'm agree to give some of those power to Shaolin!!!
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU
Sort by

« User Guides