To new Player

1.Screaming-Sky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Ladys and gents some of us love shaolin and want play but i play shaolin long time and can say

dont player shaolin is weak and make low dmg. As shaolin u can play only Staff for reach max dmg the dmg is low and ruthless staff is for PvP useless.

I prefer to all new player play Royal Guards, a friend make over 600k crits whitout any gold or jade set... and in the future snail will not balance the game thats is sure and dont wase time with send msg to support they answer but they dont listen thats 100 %.

And DONT PUT MONEY IN THIS GAME !!! DONT SUPPORT THIS Scammers !!!

I want to record some fight in mounth hua to show the newbs for snail what is worng with this game but i cant record for the moment maybe in the future i will do that.

90 % of all Shao arent happy to play Shao...

ShaolinBoxer
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

2.GgGgGgG » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:38 am

pic pls for 600k crit :)

3.Fahai888 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:45 am

I'm agree with Screaming-Sky.
I'm the friend he said.
As a RG, i can got a buff (+2% dmg, stackable 50 times), it's hard to build those stacks coz it last 5 sec (3 sec in reality IMO), so if u get stunned/silenced etc... u loose all stacks.
It's impossible to build 50 times stacks on pvp, but it's possible on tyrants (be careful to their silence/stun though, and laggs ofc).
So well, if i got my full buff (+100%dmg), and at this moment i crit (i got almost +200% crit dmg) with my Overt (Soul binding), i got my 600k+! Lately as i grow power with time, my best crit is 680k+.
But don't think i can crit that all time, maybe 1 time or 2 in tyrant fight...

I have 327k+ power, full jade no set.
But for new players, just don't focus too much on power, its senseless, look at stats! I build my character full attack and crit dmg, weak def, like a glass canon build.

Overall, RG dmg is really high, i'm agree! But others got taichi feint/heal, tang stuns etc...
The pb IMO is that Shaolin are really too weak!!!
Myself i reroll RG, i got a 300k+ power shao before...

Plz Snail, buff Shao plz, so many ppl stopped and would stop the game coz of taht unbalanced thing!
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

User avatar 4.Quilava » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Just some quick stats, I have full gold with set equip. 317k power. Rank 7 Yangyang, rank 7 subdue the demon, rank 6 red blade. As a shao:

I
CAN'T
WIN
A
SINGLE
MATCH.

Do you get that? Do you know how frustrating it is to parry twice a wudang without them parry you once and die leaving them with half hp? Roughly the same power. As a shao you have 2 options, you either go with your school and die or you go with falchion and die. I have two mental, 20% crit chance and school mental, i was defeated by a lvl 58 wudang with 180k power in mount hua the other day, just saying... This game is not for shao, it's for wudang.
When i was lvl 60 and Ev3r was lvl 53 he almost stole my tyrant, cause he nearly outdamaged me.

Play with your falchion cause Yangyang has heal and heavy rage, it will synergize with your mental, and then die.
Play with your school, get that sweet 90% staff bonus dmg, then die to a single mount hua spell.

Implement Feral staff: doesnt drop
Implement Fury stafff: doesnt drop
Implement Eight Triagrams staff: doesnt drop

Tell Quarterstaff and staff are 2 different items: lvl 40 staff is called quarterstaff in the name (rly snail, RLY????), you can use Eight Triagrams with staff even though it says it's quarterstaff only

As a shao I feel like they make fun of us at snail headquarters. The only skillsets that won't suffer from the fact that yor are a shao are the ones that use weapons that are not native of one school, so Kncukles and Falchion (and quarterstaff, but that is a staff with another name). Knuckles aren't that bad of a choice, in fact are the only choice that will result in some dmg (but still drunken fist and devils palm are outdamaged by wudangs skillets for same lvl). Falchion skillsets COMPLETELY SUCK! Rank 7 Yangyang is useless in tyrants, it's good only because you don't have to run around to recover hp (wudangs with their mental don't have to do that natively). I have a rank 3 Cruel Blade that I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH! It deals absolutely no dmg and it's even lower than a rank 4 Ruthless staff.

I hope some Snail employee will read this and realize why 80% of the characters created are Wudang and why 80% of the characters deleted are shao.
Cya
IGN: Quilava
School: Shaolin
Server: EU 2 Ruined Valley

5.Screaming-Sky » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Thanks Ev3r for ur support here.

All what i can say is SNAIL.....
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

User avatar 6.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:41 pm

There are a few threads saying more or less the same thing now, and I totally agree.

Don't take this the wrong way. But Shao is not the only school that does not have access to a decent secondary skill. As it is, Wudang is the only class that has easy access to multiple skill, because almost all skill sets are sword based.
Tang has Divine wind, but the drop rate is almost as low as 8 triagrams now (30/ month from log in). Shoa just has the bad luck of having the worst starting skill.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

7.Screaming-Sky » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:15 pm

The Problem is the main inner from shaolin they have to give a second weapon support for all class like RG.... because not every one shao want play this gay staff shit for PvE is okay but for PvE the most skills work. For PvP u can forget Staff is useless and sword sets like mounth hua sword, tai chi sword and snow sword omfg every fking newb play Hua Sword + Snow Sword and win because Hua sword fly around parry and snow is the finisher because the Rage skill is total op... Drunken fist is useless vs mounth hua rage skill from drunken fist is a joke u can leav is sooooo easy u get just a hit A FKING HIT than the enemy can fly away some faggots thinks are skilled .... because they play this trash.
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

8.vryonism@otenet.gr » Sun May 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Well, I love Shaolin although it is weak in the game and I hope the Devs give us proficiency with another weapon too in Subdue the Demon (Knuckles, perhaps???)
A great body is temporary, although important. A good soul lasts forever.
IGN: ShiWuLong
SERVER: EU2-Ruined Valley

User avatar 9.Sante36 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:58 pm

There are no restraints in the game, why complain about the Shaolin Monk, for the Shaolin Monk does not complain.

"See the Way of life as a stream. A man floats, and his way is smooth. The same man, turning to fight upstream, exhausts himself. To be One with the Universe, each must find his true path and follow it"
I wish I had learnt kung fu instead of studying.
Sort by

« User Guides