EIght Trigrams vs Ruthless Staff

1.fdh305 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:08 pm

I just learned the Eight Trigrams but I already have ruthless staff on tier 4. Should i switch to eight trigrams instead of ruthless staff?

User avatar 2.Quilava » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Don't switch to Eight Triagrams, you can't drop the scroll needed to lvl up your echelon. It's completely useless to have a rank 2 Eight Triagrams compared to the other skillset. My advice indeed is to completely delete your character and make a wudang, a tangmen or a royal guard. If you provide me with your level I can give you more infos about why you shouldn't be playing with Eight Triagrams
IGN: Quilava
School: Shaolin
Server: EU 2 Ruined Valley

3.Screaming-Sky » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Forget shaolin and begin new class shaolin is useless... and snail let shaolin weak if u want play a strong class go to tang or Rg
ShaolinBoxer

EU-S2 Ruined Valley

4.vryonism@otenet.gr » Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Dear Developers,

PLZ FIX SHAOLIN!!! MY BUDDHIST BROTHERS ARE GETTING OUT OF THE DHARMA WAY :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: !!!Thanks for your attention.
Regards, 武龙
A great body is temporary, although important. A good soul lasts forever.
IGN: ShiWuLong
SERVER: EU2-Ruined Valley

User avatar 5.Sante36 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Shaolin exists to bring peace to the world.
I wish I had learnt kung fu instead of studying.

6.fdh305 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Quilava wrote:Don't switch to Eight Triagrams, you can't drop the scroll needed to lvl up your echelon. It's completely useless to have a rank 2 Eight Triagrams compared to the other skillset. My advice indeed is to completely delete your character and make a wudang, a tangmen or a royal guard. If you provide me with your level I can give you more infos about why you shouldn't be playing with Eight Triagrams

I think im going to take your advice and switch - I am lvl 60 now - I hate to start over but it seems like the best option - I hope I get to keep my cloak
Sort by

« User Guides