3rd Inner

1.fdh305 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Im a little confused - when I pull up mental skill bonding there is a spot under current inner skill that is empty - is that the third inner I keep reading about?

2.Fahai888 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 pm

The empty slot u talk about is the ultimate inner slot, not available yet in game.

Every school has 3 inner, the 3rd one being the most powerful, that's why u always have to take/use this one ASAP. I think this is the 3rd inner u keep reading about.
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

3.fdh305 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Fahai888 wrote:The empty slot u talk about is the ultimate inner slot, not available yet in game.

Every school has 3 inner, the 3rd one being the most powerful, that's why u always have to take/use this one ASAP. I think this is the 3rd inner u keep reading about.

Thanks - Ive seen you name around this site - good job and thanks - im think im deleting me shao player and starting a wudang player

4.DiepLienTu » Wed May 25, 2016 7:32 am

Fahai888 wrote:The empty slot u talk about is the ultimate inner slot, not available yet in game.

Yes 3 rd inner is good, but not the best.

If you want 2 mentals and crit mentals u need school 2:nd inner.

Wudang inner 2 have steady, emei shaolin have explosive.

RG 2:nd have steadfast, tangmen i dont remember. School 2:nd inner have 15% less weapon damage but give you better mentals and easier to save slot for another mental.

dont be fooled because it is 3rd inner doesnt mean it is better

5.Fahai888 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:55 am

DiepLienTu wrote:

RG 2:nd have steadfast, tangmen i dont remember. School 2:nd inner have 15% less weapon damage but give you better mentals and easier to save slot for another mental.

Well for Wu to have steady, u can just use inner 2 on the mental free slot, u don't have to "use" it.
Same goes for shaolin/emei.
For RG : i suggest not to use 2nd inner, coz with 3rd one u could have immortal chi (and steady accumulation besides), losing 15% weapon to have steadfast (which is not that good) and shut down ur steady accumulation way, it really not worth it.

That's why 0 top players "use" school 2nd inner...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

6.DiepLienTu » Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am

Fahai888 wrote:
DiepLienTu wrote:

Well for Wu to have steady, u can just use inner 2 on the mental free slot, u don't have to "use" it.
Same goes for shaolin/emei.
For RG : i suggest not to use 2nd inner, coz with 3rd one u could have immortal chi (and steady accumulation besides), losing 15% weapon to have steadfast (which is not that good) and shut down ur steady accumulation way, it really not worth it.

That's why 0 top players "use" school 2nd inner...

you havent seen the tops on china servers, they all use inner 2 schools and getting 3 mentals.
With school inner 3 you can only get 2 mentals.

Wudang inner 2 gives steady and is easier to farm than transc. Transc lvl 3-4 will reduce your rage state by 10-15. If you change boundless to inner and use icepact, it will give you more rage state and steady. Rage state 40 all inner lvl 8

inner focus lvl 8 + ice lvl 8 > boundless lvl 8+transc lvl 3-4.

The same goes for RG if you want to build steadfast and steady.

loosing 15% damage is not a big deal if you have 2-3 mental

7.Fahai888 » Wed May 25, 2016 9:18 am

U talk about chinese version, which is far more developped than our's.
Everybody got jade skills/inner, five mental etc...

I'm talking about actual state of game in Occident.
Sure if later we got jade skills/inner, five mental etc... "Using" 2nd inner as u suggest is a very good option to activate several mental buffs.
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

User avatar 8.Man_Humping_Goat » Wed May 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Fahai888 wrote:U talk about chinese version, which is far more developped than our's.

Sure if later we got jade skills/inner, five mental etc... "Using" 2nd inner as u suggest is a very good option to activate several mental buffs.

Which is why you bring things like this up months in advance. So that people will have the time to prepare for what is coming, and put themselves in a better position.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

9.Fahai888 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:
Fahai888 wrote:U talk about chinese version, which is far more developped than our's.

Which is why you bring things like this up months in advance. So that people will have the time to prepare for what is coming, and put themselves in a better position.

Well i would be agree if both versions are same, unfortunately not.
Coz in chinese version, u could trade ur scrolls so it's very easy to have jade skills/inner.
In our current version, to have jade skills, u have to collect them for years, and that's only if u could kill tyrants and be rank1. So new players could never have jade skills, coz tyrants being killed by always same top players...

So bring things YEARS in advance, and maybe those things would never be reachable for new players... Well sure, if u are still playing this game for years... why not...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

10.fdh305 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:04 pm

does anyone know when the ultimate inner will be available?

Is there a way to be in America and on the Chinese server?
Sort by

« User Guides