[Master Guide] Skill in action series: Part 4 Mt.hua Sword

User avatar 1.HyugaHiori » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 am

Hi guys,
After a long busy time i be back here to continue my series and to day we talk about “my left hand” and this skill set is the Mount Hua Sword.
Ok folow me let take a look.

I. Pros and cons:

1.Pros:

• Easy to collect the scroll fragment .
  • Newbie’s Skill set (super easy to combo but need time to master).
  • No need extremly ping (you can combo this skill when your ping drop to 150ms and still work).
  • Lage aoe rage skill.
  • Monter cleaner this skill is good when use it to clear the jianghu adventures.
  • Can use in any time and any situation.
  • Beautiful animation
  • Feint skill high damage need small mana and fast attack animation so you can spam it.

2.Cons:

• Doesn’t having heavy rage that mean your skill can be stop by hard cc(stun, push).
  • 2nd Overt (overt skill have 2 state) only good on boss map stolen and some time i using it to get out of enemy range.
  • Overt 1 have alot of hit that mean you can shotgun enemy with this skill but can use it for waiting another skill cd.

II. Class recommendation:
Like all Sword skill set Mount Hua Sword skill sets will get damage boosting by Ice Pact; Transcendence; Purple Death, all inner of Wu dang school and Five Element Mental. Mount Hua Sword is get all power when in Wu dang; Emei; Royal guard; Tangmen; Shaolin.

Questsions and answers:
  • Q: Why Emei using this skill set is better than Royal guard is?
  • A: Bacause when using this skill set emei can activation two mental skill it not boosting damage so much but verry good swaping build on emei about Rg i thing all anybody in here will accept with crit RG too op.
III.Skill overview
Council of Blades
old icon
Emerging Clouds
old icon
Soaring Aurora
old icon
Transformed skill
Sword Halo
old icon
Divine Codex
old icon
Blade Tempest
old icon
IV Skill build/Play style
Style 1: Support Team Fight Style
Style 2: Steath Assasin style
about this style we have two ways to folow
1st way
2nd way
V Mental skill

• Crit mental is useful for any time any where.
  • Mt.hua Sword’s mental skill dealt not much damage but still good if you wearing it for emei (actually emei can be active 2 mental when using this skill set).

VI Combat strategy.
Theories.

• With fist style you can use this for team fight with damage boots and armor reduce will help you and your teamate dealing damage;
  • With the 2nd one you are focus on dual pvp;
  • Max parry skill fist to have Invisible buff come on just thing about it when sky arena when you parry any overt skill and be gone you will make how many fear for your enemy;
  • About 4 point left i thing what skill will be upgrade it up to you, but in the war all enemy will never ever stand in your sword field to get debuff that the 1st point, the 2nd point is crit mental skill is too hot to op in this game.

This is the build i’m on played:
Skill set's Combo:
Primary Combo:
Breaking Super armor ===>Imagex3 ===>Imagethen spam ===>Image
2nd Combo
Imagex5 or (x6) waiting 0.25s then using Imagethen spam ===>Image
3rd Combo
Image ===> << Transformed skill >> ===> then spam ===>Image
Note
  • Primary Combo it is the basic combo u must do try hard to combo (this combo is not difficult),
  • 2nd ; 3rd combos you can using them when you breaking super armor agian right after a list of Feint skills;
  • With 2nd combo you can use them when your ping good if not skip that because it not a safety combo;
  • With 3rd combo must use when you and your enemy far away from wall if not this combo is not dealing highest damage;
  • Spam Feint skill is max at 4 don't do more because u must pay for your mistake if enemy do nomral attack right after he standup;
  • If your ping not good skip all normal attack or reduce it for safety combo.
VI Set Item
One of skill sets can using with allmost set item in game. :roll:
  • Jade set:New Moon; Broken Sky; High Wind; Purple Cloud; Starry Night all of them is useful for we’s skill.
  • Gold set : MoonLight, Frosty, Guiyun; Alkaid is useful for that skill.
Why all this set is recommend ?
A bout
Jade set:
  • New Moon is the item set good for all skill set all character.
  • Broken Sky’s good for regen have hit some normal attack on combo so it ok if wear that set item.
  • High Wind’s help your overt skill more pain so it also good too.
    Starry Night reduce your overt cd that mean you can do the overt 1 more time than usual good for dealing damage.
  • Purple Cloud give you some mana it not effect so much with skill damage but it make the mental skill of this skill do more a little damage so this item is only good when building with emei.

About Gold set item:
  • I love to using Guiyun set with this skill alot because it make Feint skill more hurt and in combo u must spam Feint skill as much as you can so that set item was born for ours skill set.
  • About the moonlight set if you are emei player and try to active emei’s and mt.hua’s mental skill so u must careful when using this set because the shield of emei skill will reduce the reflection damage so it totaly not good at all.

VII Item Refine
In this game you can refine no more than 4 opt per item so u can choose 4 in list opt to growing yourseft (more top opt in list more Important opt)
Weapon and jewelry refine attributes:
  • Attack power.
  • Base attack percentage.
  • Hard damage bonus.
  • Crit rate.
  • Normal attack recovery life (weapon only)
  • Defense pen. (Necklace only)
  • Max hp/Defense (one of them).
Armor refine attributes:
  • Attack power.
  • Damage pen. (Pants only)
  • Damage reduction. (Cloth only)
  • Evasion. (Shoes only)
  • Max hp pecentage/Defense.
  • Crit reduction.

Higher tier as Possible. Best at jade color

VIII Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWtCE4TC5s
Last edited by HyugaHiori on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sever: Sea S3 - Sword
IGN : Hiori
My Youtube Channel: Click here
ImageImageImageImageImage

2.aowdmm » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:53 am

Good Hiori I'm one of your fan. I liked your guides and it help me alot. Thanks. Keep fighting. . .

User avatar 3.HyugaHiori » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:38 am

aowdmm wrote:Good Hiori I'm one of your fan. I liked your guides and it help me alot. Thanks. Keep fighting. . .

thanks for sp me love to see you again in my series

4.116409590020036428879 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Love your guides hiori. Thanks!

I'm a new player, maybe you could give me some advice?

I play from India and my ping range to SEA 8 is 70 to 160, sometimes with very high spikes to 400. I just started Royal guard moving to devil palm, but maybe mt hua is better since you say easy combo.

I'm only level 15, should I restart with wudang or emei and aim for Mt hua sword?

Thanks for your advice.

Ash

User avatar 5.HyugaHiori » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:54 am

116409590020036428879 wrote:Love your guides hiori. Thanks!

I'm a new player, maybe you could give me some advice?

I play from India and my ping range to SEA 8 is 70 to 160, sometimes with very high spikes to 400. I just started Royal guard moving to devil palm, but maybe mt hua is better since you say easy combo.

I'm only level 15, should I restart with wudang or emei and aim for Mt hua sword?

Thanks for your advice.

Ash

don't give up that fast RG is the best op character i ever see in this game but in low level they aren't release them power much so u must waiting when u have 2 mental in there RG become the nightmare for every enemy u meet

User avatar 6.HyugaHiori » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:57 am

Demo video updated

7.reesesloversunite@gmail.com » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 am

Do you have guides for any other sword skills? Do you know if wudang starting skill is any good when highly cultivated?

User avatar 8.HyugaHiori » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:23 am

reesesloversunite@gmail.com wrote:Do you have guides for any other sword skills? Do you know if wudang starting skill is any good when highly cultivated?

please stay come my series have a long way so another sword skill will coming soon

about 2nd point taichi sword is the best on under tier 7 inner but in higher it losing a little power but still good enough for pvp
Sort by

« User Guides