Meet the Moderators

1.WooDang Man » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 am

Things can get rough in Jianghu. Misundersatndings flare up, and those trained in the lethal arts often risk letting their pride get the best of them. To help nurture a better and more harmonious community, we’re pleased to introduce our imperial moderators, tasked with overseeing the world of Jianghu and maintaining a welcoming environment on the Age of Wushu Dynatsy Forums.

Official Moderator(s):

Woo-Dang Man

Lancer

tomas2015

Buddha Heart Palm

These Moderators will be working to help develop the Age of Wushu Dynasty Forum community, answering questions when possible and helping to ensure that the Forum remains a place of friendly discussion, information sharing, and the exchange of ideas.

If you have any questions, be sure to post in the correct section, and also feel free to send a Direct Message to one of our moderators, and we’ll do the best we can to answer!
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

2.Lancer » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello Age of Wushu Dynasty Community! As you can see I'm Lancer. I will be one of your friendly neighborhood Moderators. Feel free to PM me anytime no question is too small for me to answer! I'll be sure to swing through the forums and help where i can!
Sort by

« Announcements