iOS Test Flight FAQ

1.WooDang Man » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:55 am

Greetings Masters!

Congratulations, you’re about to start your first journey in the Jianghu for iOS with our official Test Flight Beta Test! To help you through this, we’ve prepared this helpful list of Frequently Asked Questions.

How do I Download Age of Wushu Dynasty?

All of those who have been invited to join the Age of Wushu Dynasty Test Flight Beta Test will have received an invitation email. In that email, there will be a link to take you to Test Flight, and from there you can download the game file.

What is Test Flight?

Test flight is an application used by Apple in order to distribute Beta Tests for the iOS system. You will need to download their Test Flight application in order to download the test version of Age of Wushu Dynasty. You can download the Test Flight app yourself HERE, or simply click the link in your invitation email.

Inside the Test Flight App, you’ll be able to choose Age of Wushu Dynasty to download. Simply download the game file, and you’re good to go!

What kind of devices will work for the Test Flight?

Age of Wushu Dynasty’s test version is available on Apple devices running iOS 6.0 or higher.

The game won’t launch, or it keeps crashing. What should I do?
For bugs or minor technical glitches, we ask that you first take a screenshot, and report it on our Beta Bug Report Forum. Reports that help us fix the game will be eligible for rewards, so be sure to keep a record with screenshots of any problems you encounter.

For many of these problems, simply close the application, double check or switch your Internet connection, and relaunch to resolve it. For serious technical problems, please email us at
SupportUSA@snailgame.net, with a detailed description of your problem, screenshots if available, and your device and account details to receive further support.

I’ve launched the game but it requires a login. What do I do?

Players have several login options for Age of Wushu Dynasty.

Firstly, you can log in using a valid Snail Account. Do use this option, click Sign In and enter your Snail Account and password. Don’t have an account? Simply visit our website Register A Snail Account.

Alternatively, you can create an account in the application. Simply click Sign Up and fill in your desired account name and password.

We highly recommend that for the second option, you enter the User Center in the game and bind your email to ensure you don’t lose your account. To do this, click on the Snail Logo in the game, and select “User Center”. From there, you can bind your email to ensure uninterrupted gameplay across devices.

I signed up for the Beta Test and didn’t get invited, what happened?

We are very proud of all the support from interested testers we’ve gotten over the last few weeks. Unfortunately, spots were limited, and we were only able to invite a certain number of people. This test is also only for iOS, and an Android based test will also be taking place in the future, with release of the game coming later this winter!

When will the Test Flight end? What will happen after?

The test flight will end on (date). After the end of the Test Flight, all game data will be wiped from the server. Players can begin again fresh when the game goes live later this winter.
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

« Announcements