South African Server?

1.Chizzah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:39 am

Hi,

What is the possibility for an South African server? I know with PC/console based MMORPGs its usually too expensive to setup in smaller countries. Since this is a mobile MMORPG I was hoping South Africa could get one if possible since this game is very ping dependent. Honestly the only reason I stopped spending money on Age of Wushu and Age of Wulin was because regardless the ping would always be in my opponent's favour. Same reason I have YET to spend on AOWD.

We have over 50 million people and the way our internet is setup most people use mobile data over adsl and fibre like the majority do. Meaning this is the perfect place to open up a server or two and let us in on the action the Australians been enjoying just because they richer than us lol

Anyway the average lower working class (ages 18-25) can easily spend a $30-$50 a month on the game and we have whales too. Just do some research regarding South Africans and online gaming and you'll see how we spend big bucks as well.

So, I hope when I wake up tomorrow there will be a South African server lol

2.Sortaka » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 am

Oh Chizzah. Wat se die man?. Jyt seker gehoor hulle het AOW se Eu server nou NA toe geskuif. Ping is nog slegter. Anyway Sorca hier^^. Speel jy nog die mobile game? Hul het seker nooit 'n SA server gegee nie? lol. Ek kry so 90-250ms.. spring maar baie rond

3.HeroineLX » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:41 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contacting. I will forward your feelings to relevant department as suggestionm hoping they could take into consideration.

Thank you for your support, have a nice day!

Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern