Demon Challenge ? Confusing on where to go to participate

1.Eduncan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi guys, under the dailies tab there is one for demon challenge. When I click it it says to kill 800. Where do I go to find demons?

2.swampboi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 am

Thats how many mobs you kill. 400. Just find a pack of mobs and hot the auto button

3.WooDang Man » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:49 am

Hi guys,

Let me explain how Demon Challenge works, and it'll be a lot clearer.

So if you go into the Daily Menu and choose the Demon Challenge, that will give you a Mission for that, which will show up in your Mission Bar much like your other daily activities and plot missions and so forth. The mission is to kill 400 mobs of any time. Once you complete that mission, you'll get a Demon Challenge Token.

That Demon Challenge Token shows up in your inventory. If you choose to use it, it will summon a Dragon Lantern on the ground where you stand. You can than click direclty on that Dragon Lantern sitting on the ground to enter the Demon Challenge. You can do the Demon Challenge yourself (not recommended), or you can invite friends or send out world invitations. The Demon Challenge is a very difficult PvE dungeon with really valuable rewards.

Also, if you haven't noticed, those Dragon Lanterns will appear throughout the world all the time. If you see one sitting around, you can use it to enter the Demon Challenge as well, without completing the 400 kill Demon Challenge mission.

Hope that is all informative and helpful!
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

4.rakelijze@castplayer.net » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:09 am

I am not happy with the present norms of training in the tuition based schools. They are taking extremely high charge. Everything mentioned very well in this https://www.atebits.com/become-a-better-wordsmith-the-top-5-writing-apps/ article so read it. The main point of the understudies has become to acquire great imprints which is without a doubt not a perfect circumstance. This framework ought to be changed.

5.goalken » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:33 am

A very nice blog, I like the way you share very honestly and interestingly, through my blog I learned a lot of things candy crush soda
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern