Abusing the Rules? Or playing smart?

User avatar 1.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:03 pm

I'll cut to the chase with this one.
I have cultivated over 25 alt accounts which are over lvl 30 that up until recently I have used only for voting in the school elections.
Recently I started using them to bless the marriages of my guild members as an added incentive for being in my guild. As soon as I started doing this, opposing guilds members got very angry with me, and started accusing me of cheating.

My question to the community is:
Do you think this is cheating, or just a much smarter way of playing the game?

Bear in mind I trained all of these alts up to lvl 30 myself over the past few months. I did not alter any code to get them, or pay any money for them. I just spent my time.

I hope lots of people will discuss this topic. Everyone's opinion is welcome.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

2.Khannnn » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:32 am

I heard someone says Multi account is agaisnt Term and Condition ???

I will not call it a smarter way to play or cheat. Just because you have more time to play.
Khann - US 2 - Wudang

3.TigerX » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:35 pm

hmm making multi accounts to gain advantage in the voting system to get ahead for votes! if that's the only reason for those accounts then IMO would consider them bots even thou you did not alter any codes etc... bots are usually ban from game so w/e.

4.askformore » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:04 pm

This guy is retarded if he think he is not doing anything wrong, him and his cheap ass home members. I shiet on all your faces losers
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern