Some questions about Beggar

1.100362554380061681212 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 am

I'm new to this game, currently lv20, and I've noticed there's not much of a guide around here.

1. Is Beggar Sect worth playing? I mean, does the class have a meaningful endgame or should I expect to get dicked around by OP schools?

2. Should I just stick with the standard Beggar set/internal? Or are there recommended off-builds?

3. Not much of a spender. What are the best non-gold set for Beggar?

2.SoulVegence » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:26 am

100362554380061681212 wrote:I'm new to this game, currently lv20, and I've noticed there's not much of a guide around here.

1. Is Beggar Sect worth playing? I mean, does the class have a meaningful endgame or should I expect to get dicked around by OP schools?

2. Should I just stick with the standard Beggar set/internal? Or are there recommended off-builds?

3. Not much of a spender. What are the best non-gold set for Beggar?

Hi, first the school of beggar mainly focuses on using fist skill sets are good they have stun and root. I say for convenience focus on your school martial arts and school internal skills. The game is quite "pay to win" as some say, but if that is not your thing and you wanted to be strong in end game, try using gold sets such as moonlight, skylake, frosty and the likes.. Jade sets are better but yeah it takes time to upgrade. Lastly OP schools are subjective, it really depends on server you are in.

- IGN: ALPHA
- SERVER: SEA S14

3.Joeysu » Tue May 02, 2017 10:21 am

Kamagra Oral jelly is the main oral drug for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
cheap kamagra supplier online pharmacy store trusted kamagra sites uk provides Kamagra Oral Jelly ED medicine at cheap price with.
http://www.cheapkamagrasupplier.com/
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern